Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter

Sweet! I finally got to see the end of those. One of the side effects of working nights is missing part or all of programs that start after about 9 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Mee too, jun-ehr. You from the Boston area? Kenny trains out of Watertown at Boston Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but I think he fights under the Gracie Barra flag since that's where his teacher got his BB from back in '88.

Kenny Florian is a badass (Kenflo as he's called in bjj circles),

Forrect Griffin is also tough as hell. as is Nathan Quarry.

Josh K is a 4x ncaa all american wrestler.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

I liked when they were going on about only fighting for money.

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    ****it ... i wish i were at home.

cancer is bull****.
    Besides shitty how are you doing GDA? I was just thinking about you yesterday.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

wow a reality show i'll actually watch. Thanks for uppin the episodes i always miss this show cuz i'm at practice when its on.

Good Stuff

Wonder how many of these guys have had some internal experience?

Prolly would help a lot when it comes to endurance and alertness.
    you rockin loud but you ain't sayin nothin

with like 30 reality shows everyday on different channels you'd think they would start sending this one..

thx for uploading them
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

rouge ... doin great actually. im being released into out patient today and before long ill be home.

other than missing my daughter, missing broadband has been one of the worst parts of this experience. i tried repetedly to hook into the hospitals network but either im not 1337 enough or they make they got it setup better than i thought.

it would have been nice too .... i checked out the guest computer they have and i benched it at 4.3mbs. so im guessing they got a ds3 up in here. i might have been able to download the movies in there, but shortly after i got here some mexican family took over the room. they were always in there with their popeye chicken and no one else could get in.
    where's my beer?

I'm really glad to hear that GDA.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

the links are updated

I think episodes 3 through the end will each have an elimination fight

Diego Sanchez is my pick for the middle weights.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

I think Nate's pretty sick and unfortunately Chris too.
    you rockin loud but you ain't sayin nothin

Talking

It sounds like another real world show.
    Of course in this one people are beating the sh!t out of eachother.
    I enjoyed the one who needed to lose wieght.
    They force him to go to the steam room or sana for hours, and he still knock out his the other dude!
    Live -n- Learn

prefect- there is actually a BJJ like a mile from my house. I used to take san shou classes there. I live in Needham and work in the city

The last episode of this show was great. The one where they show the guy trying to make weight. I won't give away the ending if you haven't seen it, but I dubt you'd be able to predict it.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Big Respect for uploading them....

I've missed them also due to work and such....this is awsome, thanks again!!
    Real Masters dont post on Forums.

Just got done watching this last episode...

Good show, the next episode looks funny, they all get wasted and such.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread