Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter

Originally posted by jun_erh
    prefect- there is actually a BJJ like a mile from my house. I used to take san shou classes there. I live in Needham and work in the city
    Got'cha. I lived in Allston and worked in Waltham, so Boston BJJ was right on my way home. Didn't know there was a school in Dedham. Who runs it?

BTW, here's there site:

http://www.bbjiujitsu.com/

Sometimes they have seminars there with other Gracie Barra BB's like Renzo etc.

Truewrestler,

You have the latest episode by any chance?

i forgot to start the download of the episode from my ReplayTV box to my PC this morning so I probably won't have it up until late tonight or maybe tomorrow morrning. It just finished downloading to my PC so I'm going to edit and then start the save while I go to jiu-jitsu practice. Then I'll start the upload when I get back.

Episode 4 Link:

*see first post for episode download links
    Last edited by truewrestler; 02-25-2005 at 08:44 AM.

don't forget to check out the trailer after the credits...they usually have one before and one after the credits that show different aspects of the next episode

mmmmm.....ultimate fighter.....(homer drool)

thanks again man
    you rockin loud but you ain't sayin nothin

Thanks for uploading those. I had never heard of this as I don't own a tv.

Sweet. It's on past my bedtime, and it sux making time for it on the weekends.

thanks rouge.

and if these are still up im gonna have suzi download these for me for when i get home.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 02-10-2005 at 08:03 AM.
    where's my beer?

to the top

appreciate all the work you've done on this tw
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

no problem

bump

Saw it for the first time this weekend. I'll tune in again. Does anyone know when the episoned run? I caught it Sat. at like 8:00 p.m.

They had a match at the end. I wasn't too impressed. The guy who won was able to shoot and take the guy down, the other guy wigged and gave him his back and from there he went down with the rear, naked choke.

The one guy didn't everything right, the other guy did everything wrong but I didn't see power from either one of them. I'm curious. Will tune back in.

i think they are saving up their power for a chi-blast in the finals

The show is on Monday nights at 11:05pm on SpikeTV after WWE Raw

I guess so.

I'll tune in tonight though because I'm interested now. I want to see those two guys with natty hair fight. The one guys talks a lot of smack and the other guy is awefully ****y .... should make a good fight. I put my money on the smack talker, the one without the bushy blond fro.