Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter

i missed it coz i was bein an eeeeediot...
    ttt so'z i can watch the dl
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Originally posted by Ray Pina
    I guess so.

I'll tune in tonight though because I'm interested now. I want to see those two guys with natty hair fight. The one guys talks a lot of smack and the other guy is awefully ****y .... should make a good fight. I put my money on the smack talker, the one without the bushy blond fro.
    Make sure you tune in next week, then, 'cause they have been set up in a grudge match. I would bet on Chris L. too, as the other eyot set him off big time in this week's episode. Not that he didn't have it comming, mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

When are they going to feature some hot girls? Isn't anyone getting sick of looking at sweaty dumb, trashy idiot males rolling around with eachother. They should call it view from cell block 23
    Last edited by Waxwood rod; 02-15-2005 at 01:47 AM.

Na. I have no problem watching sweatty young men work out.

I admit, I was expecting more training and less day-time soap opra stuff, though. I was really looking forward to seeing how two of the top fighters of today would train raw fighters and see how they staack up against each other. So far, all we know is that Chuck can pick teams better.
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Don't forget-it's still a reality show, so they've got to put the soap opera stuff in it. Some people wouldn't watch otherwise.
    Do you have the patience to wait
    till your mud settles and the water is clear?
    Can you remain unmoving
    till the right action arises by itself?

Would it have hurt to put more than snap shots and 3 minutes of actual footage of the training, tough?

Agreed.
    Do you have the patience to wait
    till your mud settles and the water is clear?
    Can you remain unmoving
    till the right action arises by itself?

yeah I don't really understand that. Hopefully that changes in a few more espisodes when they get down to a smaller number of fighters.

Episode 5 Link:

*see first post for episode download links
    Last edited by truewrestler; 02-25-2005 at 08:47 AM.

check out the preview after the credits for some clips of the fight next week

oooo i wanna see them fight

angry angry Chris

my guess is he's gonna open a big ol' can on Josh

this oughta be a great fight. I like how each show something totally diffirent happens, its not the usual; challenge then one person leaves.

more like ass kickin then someone leaves
    you rockin loud but you ain't sayin nothin

So, what if a Kung Fu guy wanted to challenge one of these guys, if they were the same weight and all? I'm sure these MMA would love to stomp on a pajama wearer. Anybody here can make something like that happen?

if you really want something to happen...

post your challenge or request for info here:
    http://mma.tv/TUF/

and maybe at the show forums here:
    http://www.theultimatefighter.tv/forum/forum.php?fid=1

but be prepare to be flamed

good luck

Thank you. I signed up but there were links to every forum but the shows. I'll try again later.

Ray

PS
    Why the rolley eyes? If given the opportuity to fight any of those guys minus Chuck or Randy .... on national TV -- I would jump on it. You wouldn't?

Ray Pina,

If you go to the mma.tv forum's page, you can post your challenge in the "Underground Forum". Pro fighters like Tito Ortiz and Royce Gracie post there amung many amateurs. You will be taken up on your challenge pretty quickly I'm sure. Post the town you live in, so local guys can step up if they want to. If you are near Boston, I can help you contact people. Be prepared to put up... If you try to stall or delay a fight, they'll see that as you chickenning out as it has happenned many, many times in the past.