Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter

Originally posted by Ray Pina
    MasterKiller, a while back you were talking smack to me about something (forget what it was about) and I asked what city you live in and lo-and-behold a few months later I was getting paid to fly out to you and asked, Hey' let's meet up and I'll show you what I mean. What did you say? "Uh, oh ... I don't really live there. I just fly in there from time to time for work." So why talk?
    No...get your facts straight before you spout off.

I live in Oklahoma City. Everyone knows that. Hell, during college football season, I broadcast that fact about 100 times a week.

You flew to Houston, which is 8 hours away from me. I'm only in Houston two or three times a year for work.

I'm not driving 8 hours to play with you, Ray, sorry. Sparring you for a couple of rounds ain't worth a whole weekend.

You ever come to OKC or next time I'm in NYC we can hook up.

I apologized for mouthing off that time because I thought I may have crossed the line unintentionally dissing your instructor. But if you still have a chip on your shoulder about it, we can settle it.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 02-17-2005 at 09:53 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I think Northern Practitioner and I came up with a brilliant plan. See, we get KFM to throw a big tournemant, or a small one, and all of us guys can show up. We'd have an official tourney for the credibility but we'd throw a side, NHB tourney for the forum members.
    I'd get a tag team match against Fu-Pow and Kung Lek. I'd wear my martialartsmart ninja costume and throw rubber ninja stars into the crowd, the stars would have the martialartsmart website on it and probably this forum address too.

NP has promised to Ref in his shaolin monk robes.

so........... did anyone watch Episode 5? I thought it was an amazing episode. This show has turned out great, with the exception of not showing enough training footage.

lol! I'd love to get that on video, Red! This guy cracks me up. A good troll I must say. Fu Pow has competition.

lol! I'd love to get that on video, Red!
    You'll be able to buy the video at martlartsmart shortly after the event!

tw,

I watched it yesterday. Can't say that I really care about all the drama. I thought it was funny how Leben would pee in guys beds, talk crap all day long, and mercilessly taunt a guy he beat in the ring, but when just a little gets tossed his way, he starts crying and destroys the house. It should be a good fight next episode. I can't wait to see it.

well, I think Ray is pretty serious about it, and has put up in the past even if it hasn't been at the highest level. So not a troll, at least not here at "the forum previously known as KFO" -- didn't see his post on the other forum so can't speak for that.

Ray, your inbox is full!!!

Fajing,

Then why all the talk? He says that a BJJ blackbelt who's placed in the Mundials & Pan-Ams, a 4-time Div 1 NCAA all-american & 1 time national champ wrestler, and a couple state champ wrestlers who've been training mma for a while aren't good on the ground.

Then he says he'll fight anyone of those guys in a moments notice. When told that isn't going to happen and he should fight in local shows to build a rep, he says he won't be ready for that for 18 months. In the very same breath he says he'd anyone on the forum in a second and he'd even travel. lol!

That's gotta be trolling. It's almost like he followed the "Trolling 101" handbook.

Step 1) Insult proven fighters and make ignorant statements about them.

Step 2) Quickly side-step a suggestion about proving yourself. (Local MMA shows)

Step 3) Make internet challenges.

Step 4) Contradict yourself the whole way through. (I know a lot about the ground <> I can't tell if people are good on the ground / I will fight any upper tier fighter now <> I'm not ready to fight the bottom of the MMA barrell / I'll travel to fight anybody here <> I won't fight local guys in MMA shows)

Originally posted by truewrestler
    so........... did anyone watch Episode 5? I thought it was an amazing episode. This show has turned out great, with the exception of not showing enough training footage.

Crap, the link don't work now. Mind posting Episode 5 again?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

are you saying you've taken challenge matches for 500$?

Forget Face2fist - the guys a moron and he's just trolling you, as he usually does. [/B][/QUOTE]

youre quick to judge arent there, buddy!!

someone is grumpy today, whats a matter?
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

1) I saw one of these great champs turn and roll on his belly like a chump and get choked out ... upon seeing that, and seeing how many opportunities the guy blew that beat him, I feel I could fight them.

2) I don't travel to fight. I travel as a writer which often times brings me to areas where people previously spoke smack giving them the opportunity to do so to my face (you should take note of this)

3) Fighting a "named" fighter on national TV is an occassion to rush a little bit and strike while the iron is hot. Otherwise, I'm waiting for my master to give me the go ahead.

4) Ford, I got $500 if you're even in NYC. For some reason you've made it personal, and that to me is good enough a reason if ever to fight between two martial artists.

Originally posted by truewrestler

it was a great show true, they just wanted to get ratings and set it up for next week.. it was a good idea on their behalf.. josh and chris.. i think chris will destroy josh... he has a good winning record, tough figther and he is part of team quest (randy's team)

ray if you really want to fight MMA in the local circuit. theres a tourney coming up in march in MA and theres the NAGA circuit who has local tourneys in NJ and MA, which is not that far from you.

they have novice, beg, inter, amature and pro figths. give it a shot and see how it works out

youre quick to judge arent there, buddy!!

actually no, over a long period of time I've noticed your an idiot.

One thing you need to make clear Ray, cause even I'm a little confused. You say you have to wait for your masters permission to fight correct? Are you saying that until that time, you will not fight at all, or are you saying there are situations that will let you fight before you are given permission?