Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Military Humor

huff Guest

we used to sing these while we ran

This is just one and ill post more later.

I got a little girly with a rubber head

I blow her up every night before I go to be

Reach around the back and turn the batteries on

Im a huffin and a puffin all night long

I keep on going till the batteries run dead

Then I rip her a$$ apart and I start on her head.

A true humble-one always knows others and does not care if other people know him.

Nexus Guest
    twingstun. Being one with the world and harmonizing has nothing to do with personal freedom, as the freedom of thought cannot be imprisoned, only the freedoms in which we exercise that thought into action. That is why as you may have forgotten, that most of those ideas of oneness and such come from the East, where freedom is often lacking in many aspects which Americans have no clue of. In fact, most Americans have this odd impression that the rest of the world actually functions the way we do, with the same freedoms and culture as us. And then when they travel they come back talking up a storm about how different it is.

But as that is off the topic, the point being that I greatly respect the armed services and the people who participate in them. Two of my greatest friends while growing up are in the Army, All 4 (although not all alive anymore) of my grandparents served in Marines and Services and including my deceased grandfather whom I was very close to. I agree that personal freedoms have much to do with those who put it all on the line for us every day, in which we hear about 1/100th of the truth and much of the crap they put up with.

Salute!

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

shaolinboxer Guest

Celestial,

It's nice to be able to voice you opinion in an open public forum, isn't it?

My grandfather serves in the navy (WWII, on the LST 912), my stepfather in the marines (Vietnam).

We are all indebted to our brave soldiers. Ignore this ungrateful child who takes his freedom for granted.

huff Guest
    OOOORRRAAAAHHHH

A true humble-one always knows others and does not care if other people know him.