Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The wonders of chi

The only thing this vid demonstrates is that if you can get someone to wear a red dress you can get them to do anything!!

i've seen that before but its still hilarious
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Okay, I get the video. We've seen BS chi demos before.

But here's what I don't understand:

Why in the hell would anyone ever want to elect to become some chi demo master's little bouncing beeyotch? Really, if MA are supposed to be about gettinig better and to become a master, why would anyone ever want to be the ***** of the bunch?

Has anyone on this board ever participated in a chi demo as the "hapless qi monkey-boy"? If so, why?

Has anyone on this board ever participated in a chi demo as the "hapless qi monkey-boy"? If so, why?

Well...

Ten bucks is ten bucks...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

thats true i'd do that for money
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I'd like to see this guy fight the human stun gun. Better yet, a battle royale between this guy and his students v. the human stun gun and his students. Can some promoter make this happen?

Wow, that is sad.

I don't understand what the problem is. you guys are just all close minded haters. That is the real qi. If you had experienced it you would know. ok i can't keep that up. you see this is why i can't ever be a troll. i just can't commit.

anyway, that was about the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. what they really should have titled the seminar is look what i can get these dumb westerners to do. but it is sort of like a magic trick if you think about it. he used the power of his qi to get these people to willingly hand over cash to him and then entertain him by jumping around like a bunch of yahoos. if thats not real qi power i don't know what is.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

cjurakpt Guest
    chicks in red robes trying to forget their anger issues by practicing crunchy granola spiritual silliness are hawt...

why, it's Tai-Chi-Kido
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Don't sell chi short. It is very real. As a young man I leaned that you could startle and kill small birds and animals with your chi. I am a fiercely ugly man. This has been a part of my ability. I practiced it for years and years, and as I became older and uglier I was able to kill from a distance. Then I learned to kill large animals like deer. I would practice on dogs and cats and small song birds every day. The trick was to remain perfectly still for a time, and take the game by total surprise. I would make a very loud chirping sound and cast my chi forward from the tips of my fingers. The sudden startle from the loud chirping sound will disrupt the stronger chi force of the game, which then allows my chi to penetrate and kill. I have taken many head of wild game using my chi. The only other person I have ever been able to teach this skill to is my wife of many years. She has also taken many head of wild game with her chi. But, lately as she got older I had to stop taking her hunting with me. She got to tearing the game up too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    why, it's Tai-Chi-Kido
    no its Ki - Flow - Do

Bah, that's not chi, this is chi !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !