Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: and Now for Something Completely Different....

For the most part, your trying to be intellectual has lacked any substance since you haven't even mastered the ability to spell......... does your mother know you are using her computer ?

How come all of you commentors on this forum have never talked about what this forum was intended for passing on information on the supposed kung fu that you have learned...Shame, shame......... you'll lose a notch on your white belts for being stupid.............

as far as using Steeve as a scapegoat, again, shame, shame......I would like to see you guys answer questions on a forum that was in the French language.... A little more proof that you guys couldn't fight your way out of a papere bag....

I would love to have the opportunity to meet you people either separetely or in a group to give you a lesson on what kung fu is and what it could do to you !
    There isn't a man among you !

Your cute replies only show the fact that you are children with too much time on your hands.....

Quote Originally Posted by thailandgary View Post
    For the most part, your trying to be intellectual has lacked any substance since you haven't even mastered the ability to spell......... does your mother know you are using her computer ?

How come all of you commentors on this forum have never talked about what this forum was intended for passing on information on the supposed kung fu that you have learned...Shame, shame......... you'll lose a notch on your white belts for being stupid.............

as far as using Steeve as a scapegoat, again, shame, shame......I would like to see you guys answer questions on a forum that was in the French language.... A little more proof that you guys couldn't fight your way out of a papere bag....

I would love to have the opportunity to meet you people either separetely or in a group to give you a lesson on what kung fu is and what it could do to you !

Your cute replies only show the fact that you are children with too much time on your hands.....
    You are not defending the man in that video, are you?

As far as Steeeve is concerned, I like him. He seems to understand what some of this guys are all about and says so and treats them accordingly.

As far as some of the other guys here are concerned then feel free to rip each one a new Azz hole, because maybe with a new outlet they won't spew so much "kung fu knowledge".

Cool.......The trolls have formed a gang!!

Steeve, Gary and Hardy.......All for one and one for all!!

cjurakpt Guest
    hmmm, seems we've heard that comment before somewhere...

um, go read some other threads if you are looking for that particular topic; this thread is about some dumb asz kenpo guy butchering a CMA set;

it's not about his grammar / syntax primarily (that's just added gravy, really); it's about his smarmy and condescending "I know about the REAL kung fu and you don't" attitude (a trait that he, some others here and obviously you) which is old, tired and played out

feel free to look me up anytime you're in NYC; bring a staff - we can talk really "old school";

your resurgence on this forum after your last banning Gary-boy shows the fact that moderation here is characteristically lax, and that you just don't seem to learn; now go have a nice slice of Lama Pie!

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

more like: nyuk nyuk <eye poke>, whoop whoop <head slap>, bwwwt <nose tweak>

I am sure that after having seen cjurakpt, Ikfmdc and Sanjuro's ugly prank that was orchestrated against me, you will be willing to take a few of us out of your list of trolls and replace them with the Sore-Butts listed.

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    I am sure that after having seen cjurakpt, Ikfmdc and Sanjuro's ugly prank that was orchestrated against me, you will be willing to take a few of us out of your list of trolls and replace them with the Sore-Butts listed.

STFU Basement Boy

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    STFU Basement Boy
    Talking of Sore-Butts......LOL!

There you go Scott, here is another troll for your list.

Well, let's face it.....its all just a time filler when there isn't much else happening on the forum! A protagonist can"t do much without a good antagonist except fight his own shadow.

Internet dueling is much better than real dueling. Testosterone is released and we all get to live to fight another day!

Talking of Sore-Butts......LOL!

There you go Scott, here is another troll for your list.
    Well there is only supposed to be 3 musketeers, or Stooges as the case may be.

Well there is only supposed to be 3 musketeers, or Stooges as the case may be.
    You obviously haven't heard of the "4 Knucklehead Ancestor Style" of Kung Fu, also known as "4 Sore-Butt Ancestor Style", founded by no less than 4 of our forum's Glorified Kickboxers, cjurakpt,Sanjuro,Unkokusai and Ifmdc.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork8 View Post
    you obviously haven't heard of the "4 knucklehead ancestor style" of kung fu, also known as "4 sore-butt ancestor style", founded by no less than 4 of our forum's glorified kickboxers, cjurakpt,sanjuro,unkokusai and ifmdc.:d
    Go team!!! Go team!!! Go team!!!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8omsw7IEG5s&feature=related

there is a movement from Tiet Sien Kuen hidden in this set.
    Can you find it?

I swear I'm starting to enjoy this.... No wonder you monkeys sit at a computer all day and make this crap up........
    By the way, Scott.......I found out who your supposed sifu was........Give me a minute, I want to stop laughing ............ No wonder you have no respect for any decent martial artists ,, you don't know crap ! you paid up for lessons and you were robbed ! I would like to have some of my friends in Westwood, Ca.. run a profile check on you and your writing.... You've definetely got some kid held hostage behind a bricked up wall..

As far as coming to New York... I live in Corona and I would love to see you and your little buddies drop by ..... I think one good smack to the side of your head should just about do it .....

Time for some cute remarks from you ****s ! Duh, yeah, you're pretty sharp !!

Again, how about some insight into what you ever supposedly learned as a martial art............... Afraid you'll get caught in a pack of lies like we caught Scott !

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=8omsw7IEG5s&feature=related

there is a movement from Tiet Sien Kuen hidden in this set.
    Can you find it?
    yes at 1.14...

to me it looks like a guy without any ma background that makes up some moves..
    Last edited by Laukarbo; 07-14-2008 at 02:15 AM.