Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: and Now for Something Completely Different....

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Gary, I respect the experience you say you have, as well as a lifelong dedication to the Martial arts. What puzzles me is if this is so, then why are you defending a video of some guy butchering a Hung-Ga form? . Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeve View Post
    Hard work

I just take break I will be back soon So much sex..... I need a break .....
    I know the feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeve
    You seem to control the monkeys....
    Well, that is because they are not that smart.

ur a good teacher for this guys
    One day I hope to teach them about real kung fu. The way things are going now, I believe that they will be ready to learn in about 30 years.

...keep ur good work....
    Thank you Steeeve.

I hope one day these monkeys will thank me for helping them with their kung fu.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thailandgary View Post
    I live in Corona
    now I spend my free time walking the jungles of Laos, and Cambodia
    yeah, ever since the MTA started running that express bus, it's been much easier to get away for a quick stroll...

so, he was a "Vietnam Vet"? let's see, that would make him about 60 yrs. old; at least his writing has maintained that child-like quality (amazing what some shrapnel to the head can do to the limbic system)

I think we have a new member for the Legion (cue Dave, photshop)

Ten Tigers, I apologize ! I wasn't even thinking about the music...

I'm 65, am a disabled vet. Former USMC Sgt. To the schmuck who was last to post. Yeah, I did catch shrapnel in the face. Shrapnel in the chest, back and I was hit 3 times by a ak-47 in the left leg while on a patrol near the DMZ ...

I started in MA at 11 in N.Y. boxed Golden Gloves in N.Y. C . Worked out at Stillman's gym with Charlie Goldman . If I have to explain any of that it wouldn't mean anything... Was on the Marine corps powerlifting team until I went overseas. Stationed with the ROK brigade. again, if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.. School in Okinawa where I got to study with Ezio Shimabuku.... Recuperated after being released from the hospital in Yakuska , Japan by being sent to Hong Kong for 6 months where I was able to meet the sifu Master RW Wong who was the heir t the iron Palm school........... After being sent home to N.Y after Vietnam I moved to Los Angeles to study with GM Ark Yuey Wong. . Moved to Thailand in late '91 and teach 5 Family 5 Animal style here........... Work alot with Special Forces , both U.S and Thai military... Do a lot of work in Cambodia. Had lots of run ins with Khymer Rouge in the past.....

If I've offended anyone on this forum , there must be a reason........... You mentioned a Hung Gar form....... I never saw what you are talking about... Is that what this thread is about ? I thought it was the last ten years with Ark Wong thread that the moderator Anastasi was confused about, bercause he never answered any KF questions............. I would be happy to share anything I know, if you are serious and really want to know........

Thumbs down

"I live in Corona",,,,, "no, I live in the jungles of Cambodia and Laos", ,,,, "No, wait, I live in Thailand"

You have had run ins with the Khemer Rouge? Since you moved to Thailand in 1991

Dear lord, does anyone teach history anymore?

Another one for the ignore list
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    I live in Corona
    and yet...
    Moved to Thailand in late '91
    now I spend my free time walking the jungles of Laos, and Cambodia
    no response to the above inconsistency? not surprising...

I'm 65, am a disabled vet.
    and yet...
    and teach 5 Family 5 Animal style here...........
    Work alot with Special Forces , both U.S and Thai military...
    pretty good for "disabled"...

If I've offended anyone on this forum , there must be a reason...........
    on this forum? nah, you don't need a reason; heck, it's pretty much a requirement for signing up at this point...

I would be happy to share anything I know, if you are serious and really want to know........
    yeah, I'd like to know what the point of posting here anymore is? oh wait - there is none; ok then, let the inmates rule; 'bye

Perhaps you guys might be looking a little too hard into it. I don't know Gary from Adam but his story doesn't seem as inconsistent as is implied.

He says he was a Vietnam vet, and the war spilled out into neighboring Cambodia and Laos, so it is entirely possible and probable that US and allied forces fought with some Khmer Rouge and communist Laos troops. His work with military now, may be just as a consultant or tactical sort, maybe not necessarily physical training. And as we have all bore witness, anyone can teach whatever they say or think they know in MA, some with disabilities are quite respectable, look at Tony Brown.

I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt.

**cough**bullshit**cough**cough**

sorry , have to call them as I see them.... his posts spoke for themselves, he contradicted himself wildly... and he comes off like he just rented "rambo" last week

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I have to jump in for Thai Gary,I read about him somewhere else..forgot what forum (had something to do with ng family i think)...but in this thread they even posted pictures about when he went to america for a seminar or something also there were pics from his place in thailand...
    about the war stuff I dont know..just remembering his name and thailand and it seemed like he got a lot of respect from the ng family members...

Last edited by Laukarbo; 07-17-2008 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laukarbo View Post
    I have to jump in for Thai Gary,I read about him somewhere else..forgot what forum (had something to do with ng family i think)...but in this thread they even posted pictures about when he went to america for a seminar or something also there were pics from his place in thailand...
    about the war stuff I dont know..just remembering his name and thailand and it seemed like he got a lot of respect from the ng family members...
    well, THAT settles it then

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    well, THAT settles it then

it might not settle anything but it sort of proves that he is 64,lives in thailand and teaches kung fu for a starter

Quote Originally Posted by Laukarbo View Post
    it might not settle anything but it sort of proves that he is 64,lives in thailand and teaches kung fu for a starter
    Actually, NO, it doesn't

And it certainly wouldn't explain the comment

I live in corona
    unless your suggesting that at 65 he is senile and forgot where he is living

That is the first information that Gary has offered that wasn't a rude comment to someone. I don't know why anyone would want to know anything from him or believe a thing he says. He has done nothing here but insult people and make empty claims about his supposed expertise without proving a thing. He makes things up, threatens people and offers nothing of value to the forum!

If he is really 65 I feel sorry for him, because he has lived all that time and never bothered to grow up.

I am still waiting for him to demonstrate to me what I have lied about and tell me all he knows about my former Sifu whom he claims to know. Also I want to see a pic of him since he called me a fat lard ass and I demonstrated that I am not by producing a recent pic, but he is afraid to post one of himself and his rippling...er I mean, jiggling beer gut!

Not to mention he wants to dance on my face to teach me a lesson which for a 65 year old invalid is pretty immature.
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 07-17-2008 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

That is the first information that Gary has offered that wasn't a rude comment to someone. I don't know why anyone would want to know anything from him or believe a thing he says. He has done nothing here but insult people and make empty claims about his supposed expertise without proving a thing. He makes things up, threatens people and offers nothing of value to the forum!

If he is really 65 I feel sorry for him, because he has lived all that time and never bothered to grow up.
    That post just Chi Sao grappled the correct

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    That post just Chi Sao grappled the correct
    And internalized the principles in the form of a chin up.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !