Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dale Dugas - Iron Body

At this point, the ONLY acceptable way to handle this is for you two guys to challenge eachother, NOT actually fight, but create a new thread every week about said challenge

(please note the smiling face, idicating humor, indicating a desire to move on and be happy no, really, BE HAPPY)
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

IKFMDC; indeed, this is all in jest; I’m not here to ruffle any ones’ feather.

Personally, iron body is not my interest; even though, I have practice iron wire and dai pa for years and have tested it in casual setting. However, we must take into account the cynicism this particular subject conjures up, especially that there have been so many fraudulent individuals through out the years.

Hence, I wasn’t stating that Dugas was fraudulent or not; I was simply asking a question, i.e., ‘Maybe I'm wrong, but some of the strikes were a bit on the lame side; also, his uniform is large enough to hide some padding under it.’

Therefore, I conclude on this subject, because I’m too old for rhetoric. Now pass the beer and the chips.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    um...correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Dai Pa is the Tiger Fork, and Pai da is body striking.
    DYSLEXICS
    OF THE WORLD
    UNTIE !

(and you can't yell at me,
    cuz it's my Birthday! so there!)

TenTiger; Man, I'm getting to old that I'm not sure at this moment; like Billy Joel's say "You maybe right."

Quote Originally Posted by Mulong View Post
    TenTiger; Man, I'm getting to old that I'm not sure at this moment; like Billy Joel's say "You maybe right."
    Billy Joel speaks Chinglish?

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    you may be light.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    you may be light.
    You maybe crazy.

The one guy who was standing in the middle at the end was pretty uncommitted in his strikes, plus he was sloppy. Had it been on the street, I might had thought he was drunk. The other guy did well, though. He kicked/punched you up pretty good!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    The one guy who was standing in the middle at the end was pretty uncommitted in his strikes, plus he was sloppy. Had it been on the street, I might had thought he was drunk. The other guy did well, though. He kicked/punched you up pretty good!

Well, it's a good thing for Dale that one of US from the forum wasn't there doing the punching!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

I doubt I would've looked much better!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Well, it's a good thing for Dale that one of US from the forum wasn't there doing the punching!

Well you should have come out for a great Festival.

Next years demo should be much better.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Sorry to bump... After reading the thread about concrete, I searched for Shifu Dale Dugas / Iron Body to find out if the user Uki had bad mouthed him here. I didn't see it in this thread, maybe it happened somewhere else.

What I did see was Mr Dugas publicly posting a private message from another user. I am sure you are going to call me a "mouth boxer" next, but WTF right do you have posting a respectful and private message on a private forum? I just don't get it.

I don't know what video this thread was based on, might we discuss this one? It may be the same I don't know, I searched on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwBmA8r9v40

OK, between Mr Dugas being a very big guy and the people "hitting" him being polite, I don't see this as a definite display of iron body. Especially since you admit to being bruised by what looks like medium power kicks by guys a lot smaller than you, I think this myth is busted.

I have no need to call you a mouth boxer, you are doing just fine in having the moniker placed right next to your screen name here.

Let me start out with asking you who are you?

Who is your teacher that teaches privately? That sometimes can be a red flag as many people who do not want to be public usually have something to hide.

What style do you train in?

How long have your trained in this style?

Do you have Iron Palm and Iron Vest training?

If so how long have you been training and teaching them?

I ask these questions as you seem to be unable to figure out that the two men hitting me were not being polite as you said but hitting me with a considerable amount of power.

Unlike your inaccurate statement of myself being bruised by low power kicks, I was mildly bruised after taking repeated hits to the ribs and shin kicked. I would love to see you take the same amount of punishment. I know you would NOT be able to do it.

Anytime you want to take a video of yourself doing the same things feel free.

Gene Ching was there among other instructors from around the nation, People are always coming up to me and asking to personally try me out. I do not disappoint. I can take some abuse and then some.

What I do with other cowardly mouthboxers who hide behind the anonymity of the net(hint hint) and their private messages is my business and none of yours. That clown in question was being a coward with not answering publically and tried the old, I know your teacher bit without stating who he/she/it is or how they know my teacher.

So why not answer the questions posed to you rather than make silly claims that you and you alone have shown the light on my abilities.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I invite you and uki to come try me out. I assume you are in CT from the history of your posts. Why not let me know where you train and I will come down and let you personally hit me with anything you want into the body and you will have first hand experience on what I can and cannot do rather than make silly assumptions.

I despise uki for his remarks on the cop that was killed thread. He has nothing to offer as he is nothing. Another unknown loser who wants to see themselves on this forum for some reason.

Why are you defending this clown?

Unlike yourself and Uki I will never hide nor will I sit back and let some unknown clown tell me what I can and cannot do.

again I invite and Uki and ANYONE else from this board or any board to come visit me here in the Boston area or to come to the Zhang San feng Festival next June 2009. I will be there teaching the Yi Jin Jing and other tension set training as well as Advanced Iron Palm.

Are you adult enough to see for yourself, or will you be a lemming and bleat about??

Your choice.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-30-2008 at 05:49 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

tannersville, pa... 611 south. make left on cherry lane, go thru stop sign, up the hill about 8 tenths of a mile, first paved left(there are seven mailboxes)... 4th driveway on the right. mind your manners as i have young children, otherwise you can hang from my catawba tree... this is not an issuance of any sort of challenge, it is merely an invitation to resolve our differences that cannot obviously be solved via a computer screen... you bring the concrete slabs and i'll provide the iron juggling balls.

Hey, good stuff man. Any chance of a civil discussion? Or must I really fight you to prove a point? Come on now.

Listen, I'm just being honest here. I am calling you out for being too sensitive, challenging everyone who disagrees with you, and being blatantly dishonest with yourself faced with criticism. You can't possibly think that everyone who wasn't impressed by little guys hitting a big guy must be a part of a conspiracy theory to discredit you.

Your discussion, rather I should say argument, style is what's called Red Herring. When faced with a question or criticism, you change the subject like you are doing now and are asking me what my qualifications are. That wasn't the point, you did not see me get on here and say I do iron body better than you, or your kung fu sucks, or whatever. I have no obligation to answer your silly interrogation, but let's go through this a little bit and see what we can do, OK?

Let me start out with asking you who are you?
    Since I am not challenging you or saying my kung fu is better, this is irrelevant. But I've publicly identified myself a number of times and am not afraid of saying who I am, except in the case of a big guy who obviously wants to beat me up. Look around mate and figure it out, heck maybe you can track me down to my house and burn it down. Seriously, who is trolling here?

Who is your teacher that teaches privately? That sometimes can be a red flag as many people who do not want to be public usually have something to hide.
    No, not at all. My teacher chooses to remain off of forums, specifically because of people like you. I respect my teacher and won't talk any more of it.

What style do you train in?
    I apologize for the screen name, but aside from "JJ" being my initials, "Mantis" is my style.

How long have your trained in this style?
    Since 1996. Overall training since 1988, been on a personal hiatus since 2004. Yes I will still throw down if you like, but I will say again I'm not the one saying I can do it better than you.

Do you have Iron Palm and Iron Vest training?
    Minimal, more as a hobby. Does that matter? As a hobbyist in martial arts in general, does that make my opinion invalid? Does that make me unable to see that you are a big dude and can probably withstand medium power strikes from guys smaller than you?

If so how long have you been training and teaching them?
    See my above answer. Also, when did I claim to teach this stuff?

As I mentioned in the other thread, I invite you and uki to come try me out. I assume you are in CT from the history of your posts.
    I have lived in CT, and may live there again some day. I can tell you now you are bigger than I am, and can probably withstand what I can dish out.

I despise uki for his remarks on the cop that was killed thread.
    **EDIT** I missed this point the first time I read your post, my apologies.

Why are you defending this clown?
    I went looking for the rivalry between you and Uki, and assumed it was due to iron palm / iron body. So I read this thread, and didn't see a comment from uki. That is all. The rest of my comments were on your video, and your harsh behavior. Shifu.

Uki aside, I wonder why you acted the way you did towards others in this thread? I was just more honest and called you out a little bit. If you weren't making outrageous claims and wanted to fight everyone that didn't agree with you, I wouldn't think of calling out a martial arts teacher like that. Do you think you've over reacted at all, ever, or are you without blame? I am very willing to meet on some common ground and not fight you, are you big enough to do the same?
    Last edited by Crushing Step; 09-30-2008 at 06:40 PM.