Thread: just moved to D.C , does anybody know a good kungfu studio around here????

just moved to D.C , does anybody know a good kungfu studio around here????

hi my name is lindsay i was currently studying in OH but i moved to the D.C area and i was wondering if anybody knew any good kungfu schools around here?? I have currently studied 7 star praying mantis and some choy .and i'd like to continue those. if anybody knows of a school around here that consisted of those it would be awesome.

- minimantis
    Last edited by mini mantis; 07-19-2008 at 09:53 AM.
    "Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick. -bruce lee♥ "

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    as far as 7*Mantis goes, Sifu Othal Thomas is da Man. There few people who have the love and dedication to teaching his art as he.

I also high recommend Shifu Thomas!

You could also try Dr Kenneth Fish, Lohan Shaolin, Hsing Yi and Wu Xing Tong Bei He is Maryland area
    Kune Belay Sau

if you want to check out hung fut (you should) tai yim`s school is in kensington which is right outside dc. i like it there a lot. if you are interested i can get you a free week of classes. just pm me. it really is a good school and i would reccommend it highly. the website is linked in my sig. hope to hear from you soon.

thanks guys i'll be sure to check them all out , if anybody has anyothers please go ahead!!!

-minimantis
    "Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Kick when you have to kick. -bruce lee♥ "

If your interested in Wing Chun, there is Canton Wing Chun. It is Yuen Kay San / Sum Nung Wing Chun Kuen.

there is a jow ga school under sifu wong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

http://yizongbagua.com/

George Wood offers high quality Ba Gua and Xing Yi training. Check him out, he might be what you are looking for.

-Jess O