Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bungo Fu

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Fuck You Ross, you Fucking Ass hole.
    Not sure, what are you trying to say ?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Not sure, what are you trying to say ?

I'm pretty sure that it was a challenge...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Fuck You Ross, you Fucking Ass hole.
    You know RD, you shouldn't keep things all bottled up inside you, tell us how you really feel about David Ross. C'mon, don't hold back...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it was a challenge...
    a challenge! to how low you can squat? Ok, I admit, RD can squat pretty low... he wins

(must have studiend advanced squating from a video tape!)
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    "We never stand so tall,
    as when we stoop to help a child"

sorry, it just popped into my head. Must be all those 'Kung-Fu" re-runs I've been watching. Just picked up the first season, which includes the original pilot. This had inspired me so much as a kid, and as much as I dislike Carradine-(really for "The legend continues" series, not so much the original) they are still a pleasure to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    a challenge! to how low you can squat? Ok, I admit, RD can squat pretty low... he wins

(must have studiend advanced squating from a video tape!)

We haven't heard from him in a little while...there must be a lot of new faces on Match.com.

I wonder if he uses the same pic of himself on both sites...hmmm

"Hello ladies. My name is RD, my favorite color is Black Belt...oh, and I'm very Squatty!" --Royal Dragon

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post

"You never stoop so low,
    as when we stoop to post on an internet forum"
    or something like that
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

"We never stand so tall,

sorry, it just popped into my head. Must be all those 'Kung-Fu" re-runs I've been watching. Just picked up the first season, which includes the original pilot. This had inspired me so much as a kid, and as much as I dislike Carradine-(really for "The legend continues" series, not so much the original) they are still a pleasure to watch.
    Speakin' of Carridine; I just watched "Circle of Iron" again last night. Good message, horrid fight scenes, though. AND it was ripped of by "Kung Fu Panda"
    Mr. T invented fools, then feeling bad about it, invented pity

http://www.cansfordan.com

http://www.fightfordan.com

"We never stand so tall,

i agree. the original show (although i started watching it many many years after its original broadcast) inspired me to want to learn CMA. The legend continues made me realize the carridine is a tool but i didn't let it interfere with the enjoyment of the original show.

anyway, i was away in europe for the past few weeks and i would really appreciate a recap on why there is bad blood between coach ross and rd. i mean it just doesnt feel quite right jumping in to rubber neck with a bowl of popcorn at the ready and not know the back story.

in regards to the actual purpose of this thread, the only dude i know of that teaches tcma and African MA in this area is Tayari Casel. He teaches in silver spring (same town as the guy int he youtube clip) and i would be really sad to know if this dude is a student of his. I had always heard good things about sifu casel and would hate to think this is the kind of stuff he is teaching.