Thread: Do People with Asthma Prefer Hugs?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Do People with Asthma Prefer Hugs?

Do asthmathics find they breathe better either when or after being hugged?

If you are asthmatic and can think about it or can answer to this question please do. If you have heard about something along this line please give mention. Thank you for your thoughtful, interested, forthcomming posts.

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

i bet it depends on who the hug comes from. if its from someone's mom, sure maybe. but if its from that guy who sells burned socks and used tissues on the corner, maybe not so much.
    where's my beer?

prolly not cause it would contrict their air passages making it even harder to breathe.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    I see what you say Raipizo. I think sometimes the lungs are too expanded. Too expanded to contract on their own or at least properly. They inhale against resistance. when stretched passed rebound a person might have difficulty breathing. A hug might manually contract the lungs to where they might momentarily function more properly for inhalation.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com