Thread: New Video from International Shaolin Wushu Center Austin, Tx

New Video from International Shaolin Wushu Center Austin, Tx

Video taken from the recent Disaster Relief performance for the floods and eathquake. Includes performances by our Master Shi Xing Ying. Our new website is still under construction though.

http://www.artofshaolin.com/video/disasterrelief08

awww i miss master xing ying....
    lol that fool did a butterfly twist with a kwandao..crazy lil guy...lol

Xing Ying is taking disciples now?

Shifu doesn't just take disciples. One must show commitment, hard work, skill, determination, loyalty, and be of good character. There are many more qualities he looks for also but those would be just a few. That is the hard way.

Or you can send him a check for $999.99 U.S. dollars and recieve our 10 DVD discipleship kit which includes a personalized autographed poster of the Master himself. To make things easy we can charge your credit card for just 10 easy payments of $99.99. But wait...there's more...if you act now we'll send you a free pair of Fei Yue shoes. Wow, that's 10 DVD's plus a free pair of Fei Yue shoes and a Shaolin Discipleship Certificate suitable for framing.....ha ha....lol

Oh dont be so defensive.....

I guess I should have clarified... "taking" meaning accepting. I wasn't aware Xing Ying was doing this....the only other monk I know of that does is Yan Ming in New York. I heard them introduce you as "disciple" in the video, thats why I asked. I am pretty sure you possess all the qualities you mentioned.

Not being defensive, just joking around. I don't get very offended on the forums because I am aware that most of the flamers out there spend more time practicing on the keyboard with their fingers than they do actually practicing their chosen arts. Sorry if I came across as defensive.

No need to apologize. I know you were just joking around. But some of the flamers are some that had direct experiences in some matters. Just hate to see anyone else get disappointed and have hurt feelings in the end.
    Last edited by Immortal_Dragon; 08-09-2008 at 10:37 PM.