Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATT: Mods

ATT: Mods

Just wondering why my relationship thread was locked. Did I violate TOS or something? Is there a new "no chick threads" statute that I was unaware of?

What's the dilly-yo?
    GOD BLESS THE WORKING STIFF!!!

Chick Threads are not Kung fu related and can be locked or deleted at the discretion of any mod.

Good! Does that mean we don't have to endure any more of RD's OT rambles; chicks or not?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I stopped dating some time ago, so I have nothing to ramble about.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu View Post
    Chick Threads are not Kung fu related and can be locked or deleted at the discretion of any mod.
    Neither does Aunt Mabel's recipe for chitlins, yet that thread is allowed to live on. I have a legitimate problem and was getting some good advice on how to deal with it. Anyway, thanks to all who responded, both here and privately. MK, you're a pr!ck.

I didn't lock it. But you still fail.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Duely noted. But you're still a pr!ck.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS View Post
    Duely noted. But you're still a pr!ck.
    no dude

you failed.

HARD

epic failure
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

and GA, you can eat the peanuts out of my sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS View Post
    and GA, you can eat the peanuts out of my sh!t.
    oh dear it appears the internet has hurt my feelings once again now i know how it feels just as you do

failure
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

I have to admit i thought your thread a bit contrived.

The only real reason mine go on for dozens of pages is because everyone knows mine are actually real, no matter how wacky they are. some how my reallife sufferig is entertaining.

Yours was clearly made up, OR copied from the reader section of a nudy magazine. since it was clear you are not actually suffering from your own sheer stupidity, your thread was deemed lame, and lacked the entertainment value generally found in the ones i used to post.

Basically everyone knew you were not actually immersed in a suffering caused by your own innate idiocy so the thread got locked. KFM does have standards after all.

Dude..... I wish I was making this **** up. Unfortunately it's as serious as testicular cancer. It feels like my heart is Ulysses S. Grant and my d!ck is Robert E. Lee, and both are embroiled in a bitter civil war that is tearing apart the land.

You obviously underestimate my innate idiocy.

You seem to be under this horribly misguided idea that you are funny. Cue for you now to go into the "I don't care if I'm funny or not! I just say what's on meh mind! Blah blah blah..."

I'm glad your thread was locked. I recommend deletion, though. Of you.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    lighten up, guys. Who among us hasn't been booty blinded? Who hasn't dated the psycho chik from h3ll? We get involved with a girl, and although the red flags are there, we choose to ignore them. Sometimes, it's the little head thinking for the big head, other times, it appears at first, to be the ideal relationship/girl of our dreams, whatever, and before we realize it, we're drawn into the abyss. Then, youstill have deep feelings for her, or worse, you are the 'protector' and feel that if you split, she will be devastated.
    We never realize (because we, as men, have the egos of a child) that they were fine in their crazy world before we stumbled along, and they will be fine when we're gone. People with BP or other personality disorders, draw us into their world, and then it affects not only us, but our friends, families, jobs, etc.
    My advice is all men, once they are of dating age, should be required to watch, "Play Misty for Me," and "Fatal Attraction."

Funny, I always seem to meet the girl, who seems ok at first, and then she shows up at my door at 3am, in a thunderstorm, rain and mascara running down her face, bradishing a butcher knife, screaming,"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEE?!"

(then again, I might attract a certain type....)

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You seem to be under this horribly misguided idea that you are funny. Cue for you now to go into the "I don't care if I'm funny or not! I just say what's on meh mind! Blah blah blah..."

pffft, please. You lecturing me on what's funny is like an amputee coaching a jitterbug class.

Thanks for playing though. You have the compassion of a rusty brillo pad.