Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Totally OT: xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    You ever think you don't have a social life because you spend all your time in front of a gaming console?

You know, as opposed to being out and about and scouting out the lasses?
    Not at all. I go out a lot, but I am anti social. Not figuratively, actaully. I cant stand people. even when i go out i prefer to do activities alone or maybe with one friend.

i gave up dating years ago. its a waste of my time, ill wait till the right woman comes along now. Im perfectly comfortable being alone, and have been for some time now.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

also if you read my post you would realize, i just bought the thing, so hardly spending all my time in front of it lol

im a banker by day so i get my fill of people.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Cool I think you missunderstand me...

Maybe when it first came out, but the graphics cards have dropped in price extremely rapidly. Could put together a Crysis capable machine for almost PS3 price now if you don't need to buy a new monitor and speakers.
    I said running the game on setting that do it justice and by that I mean full quailty high setting. Dual cards on Sli --quad core etc...No $400 PC tower is gonna run Crysis anywhere near that plus The PS3 is also a Bluray Disc player so really when it comes down to money the smart choice is clearly the consoles. I like X360 equally too BTW I am not biased they're both pretty sweet little machines.

One thing that keeps gaming on consoles going strong as of late is simply exclusive console titles Like Metal Gear Solid 4 and the one I'm playing right now Lost Oddessy. People play for the game not the machine it's on. I'm glad I got the 360 after my PS3 cause some of Xbox only stuff is really great, and I got to replay Fable and finally beat it too...woot!

Clearly it's all about the games themselves , if PC doesn't offer it are you could miss out on some amazing titles. At any rate I digress ....This thread is making want to stay home tonight and play X360 instead of training tonight and I know that's a bad idea....
    “Build rather than destroy,
    Avoid rather than check,
    Check rather than maim,
    Maim rather than kill,
    For all life is precious,
    Nor can any be replaced” - Chuen Yuan, Li Shou, Pai Yu Feng

Quote Originally Posted by no_surrender View Post
    i said running the game on setting that do it justice and by that i mean full quailty high setting. Dual cards on sli --quad core etc...no $400 pc tower is gonna run crysis anywhere near that plus the ps3 is also a bluray disc player so really when it comes down to money the smart choice is clearly the consoles. I like x360 equally too btw i am not biased they're both pretty sweet little machines.

One thing that keeps gaming on consoles going strong as of late is simply exclusive console titles like metal gear solid 4 and the one i'm playing right now lost oddessy. People play for the game not the machine it's on. I'm glad i got the 360 after my ps3 cause some of xbox only stuff is really great, and i got to replay fable and finally beat it too...woot!

Clearly it's all about the games themselves , if pc doesn't offer it are you could miss out on some amazing titles. at any rate i digress ....this thread is making want to stay home tonight and play x360 instead of training tonight and i know that's a bad idea....
    go train!!!!!!!

go train

lol Yeah your right....
    “Build rather than destroy,
    Avoid rather than check,
    Check rather than maim,
    Maim rather than kill,
    For all life is precious,
    Nor can any be replaced” - Chuen Yuan, Li Shou, Pai Yu Feng

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    OMG marry me.
    i do

the 10 character limit just made me punch my womans small dog.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    You ever think you don't have a social life because you spend all your time in front of a gaming console?

You know, as opposed to being out and about and scouting out the lasses?
    I'm married. I suspect my wife prefers me spending time in front of a gaming console to scouting out the lasses.

Of course she gives me a really sour look if I skyve off from training to play games.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

i got a xbox 360. way better then a ps3. more online support and a bigger community. games like final fantasy 13 and metal gear solid 4 are coming out for xbox 360 cause there are more of those in america. overall its a better system then the ps3. if you want amazing graphics then go buy the ps3. but a lot of us old schoolers know graphics dont make a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.