Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where the hell did the thread about the guy getting his head cut off go?

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    or just drive your own car and not take a bus?

thats actually far more dangerous surprisingly haha
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I deleted it, Why? because when the I brought the subject of that artical up to the group this morning in class, the response was knife defense and knife fighting exercises drills and strategy....unlike here where all i got was attacked and belittled.
    So did you just "come up" with these defenses or did you hire someone who actually knows about knives and will tell you that in that situation you would not have survived either?

All these internet morons are not worth the time and aggravation. Most don't know squat about what they are talking about, can't debate thier position intelligently, and have nothing to offer but name calling, verbal attacks and just plain out using me as a scape goat and whipping boy to make themselves feel important.
    While in general I agree with you...keep in mind that you ARE also one of those internet morons. It's all about perspective.

Most of these "People" would most likely be in a world of hurt if we were face to face and would either be too insecure to act this way to me in person, or be on the receiving end of some rather painful lessons if they did open thier mouths to me like they do here.
    And that was quite funny. You never know who's on the other side of the screen typing. That kind of an attitude is about as intelligent as thinking that you would have had a chance against that guy on the bus given the same conditions.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Just read this about the guy, wasnt in any of the early reports I read.

http://www.welt.de/english-news/arti...ts_flesh_.html

The guy was sicker than I had thought.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Holy crap. Now the killer is going to be up there with Dahmer and those other crazy killers.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Thats what I was thinking. Not only did he behead the guy, but he ate him too...

it makes me wonder if this was his first murder..
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Thats what I was thinking. Not only did he behead the guy, but he ate him too...

it makes me wonder if this was his first murder..
    Well...officially...and according to the press...yes. Maybe he just cracked? We may eventually know his motive if he decides to speak with someone one day.

its really a tough one to figure out.

if he had a combat knife on him like that...makes one wonder if there was some amount of pre meditation involved.

its always the quiet, clean, tidy guys who never get in trouble and are always on time and do everything right that are the ones to watch the closest.

if someone projects that great of an image, a lot of times its just that much darker behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    its really a tough one to figure out.

if he had a combat knife on him like that...makes one wonder if there was some amount of pre meditation involved.

its always the quiet, clean, tidy guys who never get in trouble and are always on time and do everything right that are the ones to watch the closest.

if someone projects that great of an image, a lot of times its just that much darker behind closed doors.
    Man, maybe I should stop dressing nice and being quiet and cordial?? Oh wait...I'm a loudmouth, non-pc, corporate guy who gets in trouble for not adhereing to the dress code. Nevermind--I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post
    Man, maybe I should stop dressing nice and being quiet and cordial?? Oh wait...I'm a loudmouth, non-pc, corporate guy who gets in trouble for not adhereing to the dress code. Nevermind--I'm good.
    lol, ya you sound like you are in the clear.