Thread: OT. Had to post this,,OMG!!

OT. Had to post this,,OMG!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...pop-corn-telep

Holy fukin sh!t dudes.

Peace,TWS

PS. going to try this and see if it really works, maybe some of you at work can try this now and let us know. that is if you have access to the popcorn
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 08-07-2008 at 11:22 AM. Reason: typo
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

you have been viral!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Well there are studies...

Well I figured that was a hoax but.... I found this scary stuff....I don't have a cell phone and I have never owned one ....and after reading this I'm thinking that's a good thing..

http://www.highstrangeness.tv/articles/cellphone.php
    “Build rather than destroy,
    Avoid rather than check,
    Check rather than maim,
    Maim rather than kill,
    For all life is precious,
    Nor can any be replaced” - Chuen Yuan, Li Shou, Pai Yu Feng

Better not get granit counter tops then. Some of them have etremely low levels of unranium.
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

yup im a sucka and fell for it

Thanks Becca for pointing that out for me,even though that really wasnt your initial intent.

Is using a blootooth headset safer? I mean i have one for my cell phone for a few reasons, one being the potential hazards mentioned in the article no surrender posted. the other is that i just cant fuking stand it when i see people talking on their cells whilst they are driving(you know the scenario) car weaving and dumb@ss in car has cell phone held up to ther little pea brain jabbering away and not paying attention. and YES i have slipped up and did this myself a couple of times. Now i have a new Jabra blootooth and that has made things much better when in transit.

Peace,TWS
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 08-08-2008 at 05:31 AM. Reason: additions
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

It is still dangerous to drive and make a hands-free call. Your brain cannot handle the two tasks adequately.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1885775.stm

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    Thanks Becca for pointing that out for me,even though that really wasnt your initial intent.

Is using a blootooth headset safer? I mean i have one for my cell phone for a few reasons, one being the potential hazards mentioned in the article no surrender posted. the other is that i just cant fuking stand it when i see people talking on their cells whilst they are driving(you know the scenario) car weaving and dumb@ss in car has cell phone held up to ther little pea brain jabbering away and not paying attention. and YES i have slipped up and did this myself a couple of times. Now i have a new Jabra blootooth and that has made things much better when in transit.

Peace,TWS
    LOL I got suckerd too. my brother told me about the Snopes article.

As to the question of a bluetooth being safer? Yes and no. If the phone is on, it is ratiating. If it is still on your person, even if not by your head, your body is still absorbing some. BUT...... You get mor radiation starring at the Microwave waiting for your pop corn to pop or sitting infront of your computer screen, so.....