Thread: where do you like to train?

Talking where do you like to train?

each of us has that secret or sanctified place of retreat, where one goes to allow the flow of life to express itself into our forms... where do you like to train? for me it's outside and in the woods or anywhere in nature for the matter. yet having a place at home is idyllic to any martial artist; and for me it is the flagstone patio. here's a few snaps of my incomplete project; the plan is next month i'll be ready for concrete... have to wedge this project in with the job, the kids, and the internet.

not bad for a accused troll and an iron ball juggler, eh?

I like to train in alleyways full of broken glass, rocks, needles, fire hydrants, impromptu weapons, and angry friends of my opponent who are ready to jump in.

Everything else is pansy bull****.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    each of us has that secret or sanctified place of retreat, where one goes to allow the flow of life to express itself into our forms... where do you like to train? for me it's outside and in the woods or anywhere in nature for the matter. yet having a place at home is idyllic to any martial artist; and for me it is the flagstone patio. here's a few snaps of my incomplete project; the plan is next month i'll be ready for concrete... have to wedge this project in with the job, the kids, and the internet.

not bad for a accused troll and an iron ball juggler, eh?
    up until a two weeks ago I trained here http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/kingofsanda/facility.html
    wow its "state-of-the-art" and I didn't even know it.

In the gym?

Outside if it's long weapons training.

You know these new fangled light bulbs aren't cheap!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thumbs up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7Ua...eature=related

Shaolin temple

deng feng, he nan.

of course.