Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop in coma from RNC

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Death happens to everyone, im not going to mourn <snip> this matter. no reason to personally, i dont know the guy. but to go out of your way to get under peoples skins, using someones death as your fire power....

weak
    Feeling compassion for somebody and for their family does not necessarily equate to mourning. However it costs nothing to be sympathetic. Seeing as none of us KNOW the guy it's really the best course to take to be so.

Since uki has twice said he was trying to start a flame war how about we stop flaming him, it's what he wants.
    Last edited by SimonM; 08-13-2008 at 10:00 AM. Reason: caught up on reading the thread
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

well did you share?
    of course. i gave the whole thing away... juggling at night made loads of money to replace it... drunk greeks are the best.

burn lotion? Nah, im fine. It doesnt actually bother me. I just stated my opinion as though I were asked. even though I wasnt. But thats the deal here right?

lol for a minute i read that you said "drunk geeks are the best"

which might also be true.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post

Why are people still answering 'The Floater' (I wonder what he thinks his name means...)?
    in maui the locals got a kick out of it because it mean't pu$$y.

He's obviously the product of a collision between a sperm-bank reject transportation unit and a busload of wh0res in the wet-nightmare of a fortune-cookie writer.
    do we laugh now or later?

Red face

sugar as addictive as heroin or crack/cocain???

when is the last time you sucked d!ck for a spoonful of sugar man? Please tell me you have done that at least once.

I let a guy teabag me for a packet of sweet&low. does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Justinrohrman View Post
    I let a guy teabag me for a packet of sweet&low. does that count?
    no sweet and low is going to give you cancer. now you are a teabagger with a high probability to attain harmful cancer cells.

sorry...

j/k of course
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

no sweet and low is going to give you cancer. now you are a teabagger with a high probability to attain harmful cancer cells.

sorry...

j/k of course

ahhhhh **** well since its a sugar substitute at least its not as addictive as sugar is.
    but i still sell myself for sugar substitute, AND I'm gonna get cancer form it. Maby i my teabaggin mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Cimaroon View Post
    Now, post how many cops, daily,hourly by the minute are choking out, macing, billyclubing, molesting,raping........
    How old are, 12? The fact that a Rear Naked Choke was held well past the point of the vicom passing out has nothing to do with the victom being a cop, moron. Or are you implying that because a few Officers go overbord and occasionally get cought by the media it's ok to go around using exsesive force on them if they are not using exsesive force against you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    well depending on the job and the state of the crew... i could say yes to that. then again because i have kids, i wouldn't want a job that jepordizes my safety, especcially if it revolves around wearing a badge and playing law.
    apparently the officer in question couldn't control anyone either.
    don't flatter yourself.
    just another fact of life buddy.
    3 to be exact.
    then again, maybe you don't.
    Sounds like you have a bit of an ego issue. You actually think because the choices you have made are different than someone else's that they are wrong.
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Sounds like you have a bit of an ego issue.
    either that or my life is just splendid and i am content.
    You actually think because the choices you have made are different than someone else's that they are wrong.
    my choices are my own. my life is the product of my choices and i am still alive.

I'd be willing to bet that you personnal know a cop or bouncer and would be plenty upset if they were merdered on the job. You have admitted to having a job that can be dangerous, yet you still go to work. And, I think, take some pride in your work. Being killed in the course of doing what one is paid to do, while not suprizing, is not something to be made fun of. If you were truely at ease with your life and the descisions you've made you wouldn't begrudge a murder victim some respect.

If you were truely at ease with your life and the descisions you've made you wouldn't begrudge a murder victim some respect.
    murder is unjustified killing... this sounds more like an involunatary manslaughter case, not murder...

murder is unjustified killing... this sounds more like an involunatary manslaughter case, not murder...
    Shaken Baby Syndrom is usually a murder charge. Exsessive Force resulting in death is too. There is plenty of precidence of bar fights ending in the death of one of the involved parties being charged with, and convicted of, murder.

Here, sir. Please take my crown.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Shaken Baby Syndrom is usually a murder charge. Exsessive Force resulting in death is too. There is plenty of precidence of bar fights ending in the death of one of the involved parties being charged with, and convicted of, murder.
    fortunately the laws laid down men do not trump those of nature... cling to the law and you'll be bound by the law.