Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Cop in coma from RNC

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    http://fight.bodoglife.net/images/bo...d-choke-04.jpg

Now as we can see from this very clear and well demonstrated picture of the rear naked choke, one can CLEARLY SEE where air flow AND blood flow would be cut off rendering the opponent unconsious. Now if the elbow was more in line with the throat then air flow would not necessarily be cut off but blood flow WOULD. However we see that if the forearm is parallell to the throat then air flow would be cut off as well. Either way Blood flow WOULD be cut off. And as our beloved Mr Miyagi says "if done correctly no can defense"

Peace,TWS
    Uh....mmm.....where's the elbow again?
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Hold on let me go back to the pic and take a look. I will get back to you on that one Van.

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post
    whats an elbow......
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Here is the Bodog video tutorial for that pic:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8vUyXan1HA
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post
    vicious tendon ripping and muscle tearing
    That's not what the hu jow is for!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Well this article makes uki's poor attitude about cops a little more clear. I have lived in rural areas most of my life.....we have our jerks, but most are very good cops. I can see where these sorts of activities would jade one's perspective towards law enforcement officers.
    Its sad to say, but true, that in NYC the cops who are TRUE A**HOLES often turn out to be second or even third generation Blue.

We had Justin Volpe, the plunger rapist, whose father was known as the "Art Cop" for his work tracking down art forgers. Most recently we had the fat bast*^% Officer Pogan who cold-c0©ked an innocent bicyclist. The A**HOLE is the son of a cop.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u_xABS...eature=related

What do these retards learn from their fathers? Respect? Integrity? Professionalism?

NO! They learn that its all about the "Us vs. Them" mentality of the NYPD and that short of killing someone, they can do just about whatever they want...just as long as it not caught on tape.

I wonder what the tubby coward named Officer Pogan will get for attempting to injure an innocent person...probably just a slap on the wrist because the Blue never want to "ruin a fine career" because of a "mistake".

However, more and more, "mistakes" by the NYPD result in injury and DEATH to the innocent.

Complaints against the NYPD have been soaring, yet the number of cops who are disciplined with more than a "talking to" or a "note in thier file" has dropped dramatically since Kelly became Commissioner again.

"Since 2002, cases in which officers were issued "instructions" rather than more serious discipline increased from 25 percent to 75 percent."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06282007...mie_schram.htm

- jo
    Last edited by jo; 08-22-2008 at 04:48 PM.