Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop in coma from RNC

Trapped

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Dude that's just cold.

You don't have to approve of what somebody does as a career but to laugh at them for getting put into a coma...

That's just cruel.

It doesn't matter that the man was a cop. He was a person.
    You all have seem to fallen into a trap here. This forum's moderation somewhat lax to say the least and there are people here who will take advantage of that. It was a very informative story and I'm sure most of us are sad for the tragic outcome.

But you let someone come here and derail the thread with some insensitive statements. Uki is entitled to his own opinion and has stated it without reservations. Although, playing devil's advocate is a common method of gaining attention nowadays.

Those who disagree with him have that right. Don't you all see what happened here? You all felt compelled to reason with him, which is the proper thing to do. But based on his posting and the type of personality he wishes to convey to us, that was just a waste of time.

Then you tried more reasoning and he basically dismissed all your postings with his 'I don't care attitude.' Then other comments were made, names were used, insults were hurled and he has been sitting back (probably with some popcorn) watching you all scramble and defend yourselves. You don't owe him any explanations or have to qualify why you believe your feelings on the matter are important. Why? Because he just doesn't care.

I would have hoped that this thread would have turned into something more constructive...something related to martial arts but it's just ruined now.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    But you let someone come here and derail the thread with some insensitive statements.
    what thread was here? the topic was posted, i was the first to reply... this is how this thread started.
    I would have hoped that this thread would have turned into something more constructive...
    well add some martial arts insight... obviously there is some martial arts related material here, such as you can be 6'4" and still get choked to death by a drunken dipsh!t... hows that for starters?
    something related to martial arts but it's just ruined now.
    one man's trash is another man's treasure... and actually i've been eating pistachios; much better for you than popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    well he was a cop and a bouncer... what does that equal?? ego. if your line of work revolves around controlling other people, you get what you got coming to you... **** happens, if it didn't it wouldn't. moral of the story, get a different job. everyone wants to cry when the coppers get hurt. boo-hoo. please pass the tissues.
    you can't be serious. that's about as broad a generalization as me saying that all tma know nothing about fighting.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    you can't be serious.
    or i could definitely be serious.
    that's about as broad a generalization as me saying that all tma know nothing about fighting.
    then don't say what you don't believe.

I haven't read this whole thread, but why was it that out of 3 other bouncers and 4 of the perp's friends that none of them were able to break the choke?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I haven't read this whole thread, but why was it that out of 3 other bouncers and 4 of the perp's friends that none of them were able to break the choke?
    probably because they knew he was also a cop and just let it happen that way.

or i could definitely be serious.
    or u could be a troll. a bad one.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

or u could be a troll. a bad one.
    i love how everyone who dislikes a new poster labels them a troll... by your reckoning, i am a troll because i state my beliefs with conviction. it's like calling all barefooted people wearing wool, hippies. internet mentality is a frick'in joke.

for this to happen here in america, you'd have to do away with the credit card industry, thus forcing people to buy only what they can afford... sadly the american(and worldly) economies function by making money on the interest of the debts people owe.
    No. Having no more than you can afford doesn't meen not financing anything. It means using credit wisely and not going out and getting that expensive car/house/geegaw just because someone is willing to loan you the money. Y nee to keep housing costs less than 1/3 of your total income. And that means modest housing. I watch these house hunting shows and shake my head when I see a couple who think they need to sell a 3 bedroom house because thier first child is no the way. 3 bedrooms is plenty for a family of 3.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    No. Having no more than you can afford doesn't meen not financing anything. It means using credit wisely and not going out and getting that expensive car/house/geegaw just because someone is willing to loan you the money. Y nee to keep housing costs less than 1/3 of your total income. And that means modest housing. I watch these house hunting shows and shake my head when I see a couple who think they need to sell a 3 bedroom house because thier first child is no the way. 3 bedrooms is plenty for a family of 3.....
    your first problem... if i may offer some insight... is that you watch too much t.v.... i have been without cable, satellite, or commercial t.v. for over 10 years; an eater of time and energy. best unplug it and move on with your life.

you can't be serious. that's about as broad a generalization as me saying that all tma know nothing about fighting.
    7* - he already slipped up in his trolling and admitted that he's not quite the hater he was pretending to be.
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

probably because they knew he was also a cop and just let it happen that way.
    actually, under any other circumstance I would agree with that. but one thing a bouncer in a popular club or bar understands is teamwork.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

your first problem... if i may offer some insight... is that you watch too much t.v.... i have been without cable, satellite, or commercial t.v. for over 10 years; an eater of time and energy. best unplug it and move on with your life.
    not a good insite; most people here know I don't watch much tv. Not sure how that relates to the topic at hand, either. Or the topic that came out about people and why the need second jobs. I deliver pizza as a second job. Care to offer any dipsheit i"insite" on why without knowing anything about me too?

i love how everyone who dislikes a new poster labels them a troll... by your reckoning, i am a troll because i state my beliefs with conviction. it's like calling all barefooted people wearing wool, hippies. internet mentality is a frick'in joke.
    it's not internet mentality. it's calling a spade a tro...er... spade. I stated my belief - that you are a troll. I then moved on. you stated your opinion and still continue to spew it. are you after anything other than the reactions of posters?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    7* - he already slipped up in his trolling and admitted that he's not quite the hater he was pretending to be.
    no slip up here missy. i don't pretend to be anything. i never said i hated cops, i merely said don't cry when they die.

working 2 jobs huh? glad i am not in your shoes... thinking that needing two jobs will make the ends meet... ha. all work and no play, the new american dream. paying off the student loans are ya?