Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eclectic

I believe, on this issue, we are agreed.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Hey Guys

Im curious to know what styles dont work in reality

Does U talk about the the syle like Chinese ,japenese,korean ,indonesian ,filipino ,thailand and so on ....or some style ....I mean Chinese style(wing chun ,pa kua ,hsing I ,hung gar and so on )or Korean (tae kwon do ,hapkido,kul sool wun ,hwa rang do......)indonesian (tjimande,serak ,setia hatie ....)filipino(pekiti tirsia,Lapunti de Arnis ,modern arnis ,
    serrada and so on.......) or japenese(shotokan,goju ryu ,Kodokan judo......thailand (muay thai ,burmenese boxing,kabri kabrong.....

maybe eclectic stuff like jeet kune do ,Kajukenbo ....Gracie jiujutsu,mochizuki aikido.....Wally jay jiujutsu....

or the Joe Garage kung fu jiujutsu....George mixed martial arts,iron Man mixed martial arts karate,jiujut su .....Big Jim alcatraz street fighting school,Natasha women self defense,pitt bulls warriors combat school.....and SO ON

Starting the ball rolling: Capoeira is not very appropriate to an RBSD paradigm. Nor is sport wushu as iterated in the 20th and 21st century unless you count Sanshou and Shuai Jiao as sport wushu.
    Any style with the appelation of "drunken" anything will not work in a real fight unless you are fighting a REAL falling down drunk. Then I'd still probably bet on the falling down drunk...
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.