Thread: Digging through DVD's -- found some wing chun VCR tapes on Augustine Fong's WC

Digging through DVD's -- found some wing chun VCR tapes on Augustine Fong's WC

Hey ya'll....

I was doing some spring cleaning today, and while dusting the entertainment center I decided to go through all the dvd's and old movies. Waaaay in the back...I found some Augustine Fong Wing Chun vids...the whole set (8 total).

I haven't seen them in god know's how long...so I thought I'd perhaps get them to someone who needs them more than I do.

I'll sell them for $6.50 each or $50 total (plus s & h in either case).
    Last edited by SAAMAG; 08-15-2008 at 09:45 AM.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post
    Hey ya'll....

I was doing some spring cleaning today, and while dusting the entertainment center I decided to go through all the dvd's and old movies. Waaaay in the back...I found some Augustine Fong Wing Chun vids...the whole set (8 total).

I haven't seen them in god know's how long...so I thought I'd perhaps get them to someone who needs them more than I do.

I'll sell them for $20 each or $80 total (plus s & h in either case).
    No offense dude, but no one will pay $20 for those used tapes when they can get new ones for just $9.99.

http://www.centurymartialarts.com/Pa...es_Titles.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Gurokevin View Post
    No offense dude, but no one will pay $20 for those used tapes when they can get new ones for just $9.99.

http://www.centurymartialarts.com/Pa...es_Titles.aspx
    ****...didn't know the price for new ones. Well if that's the case--I'll sell them all for $50.

BTW...thanks for bodogging my thread with your own video sales.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."