Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barack and John

Barack and John

This is a lot of fun to follow. I've seen McCain's commercial and he seems to talk about how popular Obama is and why that is such a bad thing....

Anyway the polls swing back and forth but in all reality I believe it's pretty much over. There is really no way Obama is going to lose this thing short of pulling a John Edwards.

Also McCain likes to talk like he's one of the "Common Folk".....well the other day the guy I work for (Who's worth 61 millions dollars by the way) showed me an "Invitation" he received from John McCain. It was for a little get together at a VIP meet and greet. I guess at this little private party you get to spend all night with the candidate and the "Americans who count". Anyway the cost to attend was $33,000........Must be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post

Anyway the polls swing back and forth but in all reality I believe it's pretty much over. !

Based on what?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/...ama/index.html

I can't wait to hear what the Messiah says about this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...s-jugular.html
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

The polls are always neck and neck in this race.

McCain is hopefully going to take it. Obama keeps digging himself further and further away from Middle America.

In the end my vote goes to McCain.

If there is anyone out there who truly feels that either Barack Obama or John McCain represent "Middle America" then I feel sorry for you and encourage you to vote for McCain.

However this seems to be the entire message behind John McCain campaign stragedy. I guess McCain is suppose to be the retired blue collar worker who live in the modest two bedroon house in suburbia and cuts his grass every saturday....at least this is what we are suppose to believe. The truth is that Obama didn't drop his first wife and then go after a weathly socialite. This doesn't sound to "Middle America" to me. Also wasn't it McCain who was wearing $650 shoes? Not many of those in the middle class. Finally not many middle Americans (That I know of at least) was involved in the Keating five.

In any case if John McCain wants to continue the ads where he talks about how popular Obama is and shows him with cheering crowds then I say more power to him.

Like I said, barring a sex scandal or something like that, the race is over. No one wants anyone Bush put his arm around and called a good friend.

Like I said, barring a sex scandal or something like that, the race is over. No one wants anyone Bush put his arm around and called a good friend.
    Keep pretending you know what your talking about.

No reason to play guessing games with you. The election is right around the corner. Place your vote and do what you think is right.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 08-10-2008 at 04:39 PM.

This is from a soldier deployed to afgh. about Obama's visit

Hello everyone,
    As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his visit to 'The War Zone'. I wanted to share with you what happened.

He got off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander here at Bagram.

As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the General. As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty much a big top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their service.

So really he was just here to make a showing for the American's back home that he is their candidate for President. I think that if you are going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you.

I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheer leaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States . I just don't understand how anyone would want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almost that he was scared to be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country.

If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know what kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is all fake.

In service,
    CPT Jeffrey S. Porter
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

at least do the simple snopes check before posting this type of thing :

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/afghanistan.asp

snopes debunks it ...

That just shows the desperation the GOP is exhibiting. They know they can't win so they're pulling out all the stops.

It will get a lot worse before the end. I'm looking for some kind of tie in with the Edwards scandal.

That was the most ridiculous thing I've read in some time.

LKMDBCFDJS: -20 cool points for posting spam.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    That just shows the desperation the GOP is exhibiting. They know they can't win so they're pulling out all the stops.

It will get a lot worse before the end. I'm looking for some kind of tie in with the Edwards scandal.

The tie in is that if the media had reported that story when they first got wind of it then Hilary would be the democrat nominee.

The VP Nominees will give us all a better idea of who is going to win. I mean they still have not chosen one. I was hopeful that Obama would choose John Edwards,but since the media wants to get dirty and bring up affairs and whatnot,it makes the Democrat choice more difficult. Edwards would secure much for Obama in the realm of "Middle America",in my opinion.

Now wouldnt it be interesting if McCain chose Condoleza Rice as His VP running Mate? That would be an interesting ticket indeed.

IN all Objectivity with repsect to McCain and his VP nominee, i think that he should choose someone like Duncan Hunter as his VP. I think Obama should choose Edwards despite the whole affair thing.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    I think Obama should choose Edwards despite the whole affair thing.

Peace,TWS

LOL! I hope he listens to you!

Well in my humble opinion i would vote for a VP that had an affair over Hillary who decided to stay in a failed marriage only for the soul purpose of political gain, plus the fact the she is a Hawk in disguise and a bully.
    We all have our little sins now dont we? At Least Edwards was being honest and admitted to the affair and didnt pull a clinton on everyone. In my estimation that doesnt give much for people to fire at aside from the usual casting of stones from those who are guilty of alot more than just fukin some other woman. An Obama Hillary ticket is just what the republicans want because they know that obama is sure to lose. Now in my opinion if he chooses Edwards(regardless of the affair)Then it puts more pressure on McCain to choose someone who will represent middle America. Now who could that be, i wonder?

You republicans need to step aside for now. you had your 8 little years of squandering this nations Money and resources and Soldiers. Time for a change.

Peace,TWS
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 08-11-2008 at 07:06 AM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

You republicans need to step aside for now. you had your 8 little years of squandering this nations Money and resources and Soldiers. Time for a change.
    Nope. I think we should stay.

BTW- Bush was not a true conservative by any means. Now a days it is all about percentages and hybrids and no I do not mean the cars.

Last true conservative prez was Regan.