Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Amateur Athletic Union 2008 Review

Quote Originally Posted by sjnation View Post
    How did the Shuaijiao division go? I was contemplating whether to come out or not but i was tied up at work.
    Besides the shuaijiao already in my video, here is another shuaijiao video from the tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdUTnrN95L0
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Besides the shuaijiao already in my video, here is another shuaijiao video from the tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdUTnrN95L0
    The white belt is from our school! Hooray for Whit! Now, the Blue Belt I had to go against in Push Hands. Keep in mind that he was in the Lt Hvywt division for Shuai Chiao. I am 156 lbs and I was being tossed around like a little rag doll in push hands!!

Yes he was 191 lbs
    - 三和拳

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Yes he was 191 lbs
    Well no wonder he wouldnt budge!

I can budge him either, and we weight the same. I don't have much experience in push hands though. He definitely has some skills behind all that weight too.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Thanks SanHeChuan for the clips, I'll be making a post on my site soon about the tournament. Check it out in a few days! If you guys have anymore info on the shuaijiao division or pictures or anything, email me or contact me through the site. I'd love to check them out!
    Editor and Publisher
    ShuaijiaoNation.com

As I said, Dave is a good man.

I've just received a gracious personal letter from Dave Pickens, USA AAU National Chair, along with donation for $500 for the Tiger Claw Foundation's Martial Arts Benefit for Quake Victims Fund. Thanks to Dave and the AAU for their generous contribution to the cause.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart