Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BJJ use and Kung Fu

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Note to self: ditch leopard print thong and get a cup.
    rofl!!!!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Huang View Post
    The "it" coming up has happened to two students of mine who rolled at a BJJ academy run by a colleague of one of my martial arts instructor friends.

My two guys simply got up off the mat, said "Thank you for sparring", and left.

And NO, they weren't sparring each other when the "it" came up!!!
    I don't understand how that could happen. I took a BJJ course from my college with several female Hotties that I rolled with, when your in the game you shouldn't be thinking about anything but fighting.

However when I was in my teens I didn't need a reason.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Is it that you don't understand how a bunch of BJJ guys could be attracted to my students, or is it that you don't understand how my students recognized that their opponents were more interested in groping them than grappling them?

I don't understand how anyone could get aroused no matter how attracted they were, if their head was in the game. That is just pure lack of discipline.

were your students women?
    - 三和拳

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

People are people, sanhechuan.

YOU and I are the type of people who don't get aroused when we go against "hotties" of either sex, but not everybody is that focused when they practice against others. Instructors are not excluded from this.

The two students I'm talking about were men. Besides, the "interest" in them started as soon as they walked through the door.

The "it" coming up has happened to two students of mine who rolled at a BJJ academy run by a colleague of one of my martial arts instructor friends.

this has got to be the dumbest topic. if your getting aroused then ...

1) your most likely hiding deep seeded ****sexual feelings.
    or
    2) your not able to find a female who actually is actually trying.

granted its nice to wrestle with females, I won't say I don't find them attractive.. but they are trying to more or less kill me... that doesn't really turn me on... if it does... you need to get laid more often.

again if my hand happens to grab something, I won't say it made me sick. But I didn't run to the bathroom to squeeze one off either.

wow that is pretty f'd up. i think i would have done same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

The two students I'm talking about were men. Besides, the "interest" in them started as soon as they walked through the door.
    What do you mean by "interest" are you saying it wasn't just an uncontrolled accidental reaction to someone rubbing on their man parts, but open h0m0sexual arousal.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

Like I said, people are people. The style they do doesn't change who they are.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.
    wow thats pretty gay.
    - 三和拳

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

A question for Kevin, did your guys tap? Seriously.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Seriously rogue, it doesn't matter whether my guys tapped or not.

People are going to think what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    I knew that clip was going to show up in this thread. Was that from a TV show or movie or what?
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

back to the real topic

even though I don't practice BJJ, I do practice Judo with a lot of Newaza, and I've found that practicing a competitive grappling style makes you re-evaluate the usefulness of a lot of your previous techniques. In particular- you realize that intricate Chin Na is bunk, and that you have to really simplify your Chin Na in order for it to be effective at combat speed against an unwilling opponent.

Just Pray out the Gay MP. Pray it out!! Jesus doesnt Love knob slobbers,pillow biters, turd burglars and butt pirates. Give it up!!!

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.