Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BJJ use and Kung Fu

You know what's REALLY GAY?

A bunch of self-proclaimed "tough guys" woofing at me from a distance, but they will refuse to touch hands with me in person. That's the biggest cowardice there is, and no amount of woofing can possibly excuse it away.

I'm very findable. I'm also totally friendly to anybody who wants to visit. People who don't know anything about CMA think that touching hands is some sort of invitation for a death wish. They lack the training to realize that it's just a noncompetitive nonchallenging exchange of techniques under a safe and legal agreement, just like cage sparring with rules.

What appalls me is that people who proclaim themselves as experts and sifus in CMAs don't know this. Despite their background, their woofing is even louder than that of the juveniles. Many of these people are supposedly older. But their maturity doesn't match up with their age.

Woofing doesn't make any difference unless a guy can back up what he says with ACTION. I'm too busy teaching REAL PEOPLE to deal with woofers.

Total count of juvenile woofers who've touched hands with me in the past: ZERO.
    Total count of juvenile woofers who intent to touch hands with me: ZERO.

^^^ WTF does that have to do with any of the recent posts?
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

It has everything to do with mouthboxers like YOU woofing away, knowing that you'll never face me in person.

Guys like you TALK martial arts, and with great disrespect for me and other professionals who DO martial arts for a living.

Professional martial artists like myself don't waste our time dealing with amateur woofers who can't walk the talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Huang View Post
    It has everything to do with mouthboxers like YOU woofing away, knowing that you'll never face me in person.

Guys like you TALK martial arts, and with great disrespect for me and other professionals who DO martial arts for a living.

Professional martial artists like myself don't waste our time dealing with amateur woofers who can't walk the talk.
    If I faced you in person, I wouldn't speak any differently. Ask anyone that knows me personally. If you act like an idiot or say something stupid--it's just in my personality to tell you. If you give an opinion on something, I'm obliged to give you mine. You don't have to agree with it, your choice.

Your post didn't have anything to do with any of the posts...it's like you had internet touretts or something. So I'm reading through the thread and then I read your last post and I was like "WTF??"
    Last edited by SAAMAG; 08-22-2008 at 07:43 AM.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

And there you said it.

You woofed, and then you backed down. Just like the rest of 'em.

Woofers like you don't respect people, but you know better than to put yourselves on the same firing line that I willingly submit myself to every day as a martial arts professional. That's healthy for you and me as well, as my business is not one where woofers last long.

Unlike you who refuses to acknowledge that we might get along in person, my opinion of you WOULD change if I met you in person. Then I'd gladly remove you from the "woofer" category. But until then, you're just another juvenile brat woofing at me from a distance.

There's more woofing on kungfumagazine.com's forum than there is in a dog kennel!

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post

Your post didn't have anything to do with any of the posts...it's like you had internet turretts or something. So I'm reading through the thread and then I read your last post and I was like "WTF??"
    Exactly- WTF?? I was like "where'd this come from?". I think he's mixing up threads.

Kevin- All I can say is slow down on the e-challenges, that's so 2003 kfm forum. You started out with some good posts- but soon you'll just end up a troll on everyone's ignore list. There aren't that many trolls on here- and from the posts I read- people we're trying to debate you- not flame you-

And there you said it.

You woofed, and then you backed down. Just like the rest of 'em.

Woofers like you don't respect people, but you know better than to put yourselves on the same firing line that I willingly submit myself to every day as a martial arts professional. That's healthy for you and me as well, as my business is not one where woofers last long.

Unlike you who refuses to acknowledge that we might get along in person, my opinion of you WOULD change if I met you in person. Then I'd gladly remove you from the "woofer" category. But until then, you're just another juvenile brat woofing at me from a distance.

There's more woofing on kungfumagazine.com's forum than there is in a dog kennel!
    Again...WTF? You honestly don't see where that post seems out of place? And what are you talking about woofing and backing down? Seriously dude--are you in the same place as the rest of us?

Do you honestly think I CARE about being on YOUR ignore list?

There is no debate other than the one that occurs in person. You, like Vankuen and all the other woofers here, cannot possibly understand that.

Just as you will add me to your ignore list, I will add you to my woofer list.

Now we are knucklehead woofers. We've had so many loving pet names with the coming of our recent residents.

Definitely a Troll

Do you honestly think I CARE about being on YOUR ignore list?

There is no debate other than the one that occurs in person. You, like Vankuen and all the other woofers here, cannot possibly understand that.

Just as you will add me to your ignore list, I will add you to my woofer list.
    At first I thought Kevin was legit-
    His posts remind me of a couple of banned kfm'ers - I just can't put my finger on which one.

You know- why of all the trolls that get banned and then come back under a new name-- why doesn't Ralek/Rolls come back- he was frigg'n awesome! He created the phrase "Royce will choke you out!"--- poetry, pure poetry.

Yes vankuen and mightyB, I am in a VERY different place from the rest of you.

I do kung fu in the REAL WORLD where I'm a martial arts professional who pays rent and taxes to the IRS for teaching others. The opinion of the paying client is the only opinion that matters to me, for I am at their service and not yours.

You martial arts nonprofessionals are not doing what I'm doing, teaching others in order to make a living. Hence you can woof away at pros like me without fearing financial or bodily repercussion.

I put my body and reputation on the line EVERY TIME I step into my classes. People are scrutinizing me just as much as I am scrutinizing them. They give me a thumbs up by signing up for classes, day after day and week after week. I don't do contracts, so people can quit any time they want.

Those guys read this forum too. They see you guys woofing at me, just like everybody else does. And you know what? They STILL keep coming to classes to learn my martial arts. Hence your woofing has ZERO IMPACT in my world, which is the REAL world.

As for those who would believe your amateurish woofing, they wouldn't last a single day in my classes. Thanks to your woofing, I receive attention from only the clients who have legitimate interest and aren't into kung fu just to bully others.

Let's see who else is next on the woofing list.

I never had the pleasure I meeting that one. But Royce WILL choke you out though...why is that so hard to believe?

I'll choke you out if you think otherwise. Remember that!

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    I think that doing BJJ and wrestling has helped my kung fu in that it shows me what I need to work on if I ever happened to have to fight a grappler. Plus if I feel its better to take the fight to the ground rather than fight standing I can do it.

sometimes I think it's Gene. He might get bored, create an alias, and then start flame wars to pass the time.

I'll choke you out Vankuen- you woofer!! I'm the big bad woof- now don't you forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    I think that doing BJJ and wrestling has helped my kung fu in that it shows me what I need to work on if I ever happened to have to fight a grappler. Plus if I feel its better to take the fight to the ground rather than fight standing I can do it.
    holy sh!t...! A legit post! I tried that a few posts back and look where that got me! It made me a woofer!

Like I said- grappling training helps kung fu. You get into better shape (hard wrestling is the most intense cardio you can do) and it gives you direct feedback on how chin na has to be simple in order to have any chance at working.