Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: BJJ use and Kung Fu

Tell you what Kevin,

My broke ass isn't bussing half way across the continent just to cross hands but, if it matters to you so much to prove that you are deadly than you are welcome to visit me up in London, Canada as long as I am here. Let me know in advance if you are coming so that if I've moved to BC or something I can advise you before you invest in tickets.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Wow!

I've been away for a while but this thread gets you right back in the action quickly. I love it. It's like:

Dude 1: Hi how are you?

Dude 2: Great you? What do you think about BJJ?

Dude 1: I don't like it that much.

Dude 2: I don't do it all the time, but it has it's place.

Dude 1: F you! *******s! Whay are you F'ing with me? People always F with me! F you! F you all! *******s! Woofers! F you all!

What a riot. I missed it here.

I love how BJJ complements my kung fu. We do 10th Planet JJ and it just fits in with what we do.

Been about a year or two since I posted here, but I lurk from time to time. I had to chime in when I saw the ruckus from Huang. He always struck me as a humorous chap because I remember when he first came to this board years ago, he was always talking about how multiple attackers were no big deal because he'd just do his Shaolin double broadsword set with his keys. lol I just remember clicking on threads and seeing him mention this shaolin double broadsword set with his keys all the time. It always gave me a good chuckle.

I had to share. Now back to regularly scheduled flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    I've been away for a while but this thread gets you right back in the action quickly. I love it. It's like:

Dude 1: Hi how are you?

Dude 2: Great you? What do you think about BJJ?

Dude 1: I don't like it that much.

Dude 2: I don't do it all the time, but it has it's place.

Dude 1: F you! *******s! Whay are you F'ing with me? People always F with me! F you! F you all! *******s! Woofers! F you all!

What a riot. I missed it here.
    That is a masterful summation Old Noob. Kevin has certainly been entertaining. I love it when somebody comes back from an extended hiatus and then proceeds to e-challenge everybody.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

I guess I missed that one. I'd been away for a couple of years myself and so don't remember the first iteration of the Huang style.

Same ol crap it seems...with a slightly different name.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

I like the whole he's all special "because he posts his real name".

How many of us are publicly open about our names and locations? Certainly more than one.
    Simon McNeil

i want to have sex with kevins mother while her little dog watches. woof.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    At first I thought Kevin was legit-
    His posts remind me of a couple of banned kfm'ers - I just can't put my finger on which one.

You know- why of all the trolls that get banned and then come back under a new name-- why doesn't Ralek/Rolls come back- he was frigg'n awesome! He created the phrase "Royce will choke you out!"--- poetry, pure poetry.
    This is the same guy who used to post here several years ago... had a school called Huang's world in Arizona. He trained one of his guys to enter an MMA match and the guy got slaughtered in about 30 seconds.

He is as clueless now as he was then.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 08-26-2008 at 02:18 PM.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    This is the same guy who used to post here several years ago... had a school called Huang's world in Arizona. He trained one of his guys to enter an MMA match and the guy got slaughtered in about 30 seconds.

He is as clueless now as he was then.
    Yup, this is the same dude whose student jumped around like "Bruce Leroy" in the cage and got taken down at will by a guy who looked like he migh have done just a little highschool wrestling

Kevin then apparently came back with new screen names and made a bunch of excuses, including, I **** you not, that since he wasn't wearing footwear he couldn't fight.... the old kung fu footwear excuse, a classic

He seems to have a lot of issues, and frankly they are just spilling out all over this forum
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

That was priceless.

I've trained barefoot, in socks, in boots, in sneakers, in chinese cloth shoes and in dress shoes. It doesn't make THAT much of a difference when you are in a ring.

PS: The cloth shoes combined the worst aspects of socks and shoes and also get worn out VERY quickly. I'd rather not use them again.
    Simon McNeil

Thumbs down

Extracted from the same thread about kung fu footwear

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...8&postcount=27

I note two things. First, the "he's too deadly" trend, which is oh so played out

Second, perhaps more importantly, it seems that maybe Kevin has some issues with his size?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I love the "I'm too deadly" excuse.
    Like a good martial artist has two settings: not moving and KILL!

It's so....

Real Ultimate Power.
    Simon McNeil

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I love the "I'm too deadly" excuse.
    Like a good martial artist has two settings: not moving and KILL!

It's so....

Real Ultimate Power.
    you just say that cuz you aint got TeH DeAdL3Y!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.