Page 91 of 194 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2908

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

From Fark:

If you had "California" as the next institution to request a bailout in the credit crunch pool, please step forward to collect your prize

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...tory?track=rss

Where will it stop?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yup. So 2 attacks in 7 years.

Vs Clintons 3 attacks in 7 years.

So who has been more effective?
    Clinton presided over the largest economic expansion in US history, Bush has virtually bankrupted America.

You tell me.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

There is no such place. Rephrase or explain the question better.

FYI, this appears to be a trolling question.
    Don't try to avoid the question. It's very simple. Do you or do you not want to live in the worker's utopia. I refuse to allow any other discussion until you answer this vital question.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I'm obviously only counting Islamic terrorism.

I cannot fault Clinton for Oklahoma City or the church bombings or school shootings.

Oh, the anthrax incidents are still being investigated. They may well have nothing to do with Islamic groups.
    Oh Yes Because the terrorist attacks were done by right wing neocons they don't count!

One thing, while Bubba was president, the US military was viewed quite highly because of their excellent work in the Balkans.
    Saving all those Muslims COULD have been something to capitalize...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Yup. So 2 attacks in 7 years.

Vs Clintons 3 attacks in 7 years.

So who has been more effective?
    I guess it depends on what you mean by effective. Does it mean 1 fewer attack or less damaging attacks?

Well I hope all of you Neocons are happy. Bush just wrote a check for 700 Billion dollars and gave it to the fat cats on Wall Street.

That was really close! The purchase of all those new vacation homes in the Hamptons almost never happened!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Clinton presided over the largest economic expansion in US history, Bush has virtually bankrupted America.

You tell me.
    Clinton presided over an economy driven by something that has never happened in history.

The 'dot com' economy he prisided over was unique in that you had venture capitalists giving billions to people with no busness plans! Then those companies they started lost money hand over fist, admitted they could not say when they would see actual profits, and yet their stock prices soared.

The only thing Clinton did to help that happen was not to tax the Internet.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Don't try to avoid the question. It's very simple. Do you or do you not want to live in the worker's utopia. I refuse to allow any other discussion until you answer this vital question.
    If I don't understand the **** question, I'm not gonna answer it. Rephrase or explain it. Then I'll answer it. It's simple.

Or put me on ignore, I could give a sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Oh Yes Because the terrorist attacks were done by right wing neocons they don't count!
    Ok fine. I'll add that one to the list Clinton failed to stop. You happy now.

Well I hope all of you Neocons are happy. Bush just wrote a check for 700 Billion dollars and gave it to the fat cats on Wall Street.

That was really close! The purchase of all those new vacation homes in the Hamptons almost never happened!

Yeah, all those fat cats. Like the people who need mortgages to buy a home or a loan for a car. Or a person who needs credit to start a small business.

Dam n those fatcats
    Bless you

I'll answer the question:

A workers Utopia? It sounds good to me! Good Union, Health Care, Benefits, Fair Wages, good/safe work environment and COL raises.......

Sign me up!

Are you mad at Nancy Pelosi, Chris 'Coutrywide' Dodd, Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer, and Barack Obama as well?

I know Ron Paul voted against it. Maybe next time you can support him or a Libertarian candidate. Like I did in the primaries.

I'll answer the question:

A workers Utopia? It sounds good to me! Good Union, Health Care, Benefits, Fair Wages, good/safe work environment and COL raises.......

Sign me up!
    and who gives these workers their jobs? the government?
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Yeah, all those fat cats. Like the people who need mortgages to buy a home or a loan for a car. Or a person who needs credit to start a small business.

Dam n those fatcats
    The guy lives in a world all his own.