Page 105 of 194 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2908

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob View Post
    The mess started with Jimmy Carter.
    And Obama's economic policies are almost identical to Carter's.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    The relationships in all of the candidates past could be seriously questioned if you want to be fair, but I guess you don't.
    You have to watch Foxnews to see the questions about Obama raised.

You can watch the 'mainstrean' news and see copies from Kinko's taken as truth though.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You have to watch Foxnews
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

haha

ha

hah....

Oh, wait, you were serious.

Idiot.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I know he's totally one sided but Keith Olbermann is just funny as s!

The other night he started about a 15 minute monlogue on Gov Palin.....dam that was good.

Earlier he started talking about the FOX news people who were mastubating just at the sight of her........""During the debate the other night when Sarah winked I know I wasn't the only guy out there who thought was was winking directly at me"..............

And then when he starts talking about "Billo the Clown"....

Hey you stupid Canadian,

Next time post the ENTIRE sentence I wrote.

Even BD admits people like Olberman are biased.

Sad, funny, yet true

What do Barack Obama and Osama Bin Laden have in common?

They both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.

-Rush Limbaugh

What do Barack Obama and Osama Bin Laden have in common?

They both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.

-Rush Limbaugh
    And what exactly does what William Ayers did 30-40 years ago (when Senator Obama was 8) have to do with the problems with today's economic crisis and today's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? You know, the stuff that voters actually seem to care about.

Hey... I... a...m... biased.
    Tell me about it. You think people should watch Fox News.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Ayres hosted a fundraiser at his house for Obama's first run for office in 1995. As late as 2002 they both served on the board of the Wood Fund of Chicago. That board met 12 times while Obama and Ayres were on it. It was not until February of 2008 that Obama condemned what Ayres did.

FYI, I was only 8 when Ronald Reagan was sworn in as President. To this day I still admire him and believe deeply in his political viewpoints and stances. So that age excuse is just a moot talking point by the Obama camp.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Tell me about it. You think people should watch Fox News.
    Are you stupid, or intentionally changing my words?

I admit I'm biased. It's douchebags like Dan Rather that refuse to admit they are biased that is the issue.

Yep! Serving on that evil Wood's fund........The gall of these American terrorists trying to make a better life for inner city kids....MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!!!

Ayres hosted a fundraiser at his house for Obama's first run for office in 1995.To this day I still admire him and believe deeply in his political viewpoints and stances.
    Thank you for expressing your support for the patriotic Weather Underground organization.
    Simon McNeil

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Yep! Serving on that evil Wood's fund........The gall of these American terrorists trying to make a better life for inner city kids....MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!!!
    I guess you've never heard the term 'a front for'.

Hell, what is ACORN's 'stated' purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Thank you for expressing your support for the patriotic Weather Underground organization.
    Never heard of them.

Where did I say I support them. I swore I typed 'Ronald Reagan'.

Do us all a favor and act your ****ing age.

Ayres hosted a fundraiser at his house for Obama's first run for office in 1995. As late as 2002 they both served on the board of the Wood Fund of Chicago. That board met 12 times while Obama and Ayres were on it. It was not until February of 2008 that Obama condemned what Ayres did.
    So? Are you trying to imply that Senator Obama is a terrorist or sympathetic to Al-Qaeda's point of view? Isn't that what the whole William Ayers donnybrook is about? An attempt to paint him (Senator Obama) as un-American?

"...But the two men do not appear to have been close. Nor has Mr. Obama ever expressed sympathy for the radical views and actions of Mr. Ayers, whom he has called 'somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8.'..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us...=1&oref=slogin

I ask you again, what relavance does it have to today's economic crisis and today's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?