Page 154 of 194 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2908

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    US has the best covert and spec ops there is, outside the SAS , and they SHOULD use them.
    I disagree. On Call of Duty 4, i do better with U.S. Marines and Russian Speztnaz than SAS.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I disagree. On Call of Duty 4, i do better with U.S. Marines and Russian Speztnaz than SAS.
    Blasphemy !!
    To quote on SAS officer when brought in to rescue British citizens in a terrorist situation:
    " If any British citizen is going to die, it will be by a British Bullet! ".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

US has the best covert and spec ops there is, outside the SAS , and they SHOULD use them.
    The Mossad is considered top-notch as well.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    It is a mater of record here on the forum that David Jamieson tosses out as "facts" things that when confronted with, he can not cite and support. There was an entire thread to that effect on here.

Sanjuro, US forces in Cambodia was NOT a secret. It was openly known, especially by the cambodians who were there. In today's cell phone camera, internet access, info at the speed of sound world if we were engaged in anything remotely liek Cambodia it would be HUGE NEWS
    Agreed with 100%.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The Mossad is considered top-notch as well.
    Bunch of falafel huggers...

*******s keep forging Canadian passports...
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Once again the market is circling the bowl!

However something is not quite right here. People are predicting world wide recession. Usually a reaction to this is to run to the precious metals market for protection......gold is down.....Strange times!

I liked what Greenspan said yesterday..."I didn't do it!"....sure Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Once again the market is circling the bowl!

However something is not quite right here. People are predicting world wide recession. Usually a reaction to this is to run to the precious metals market for protection......gold is down.....Strange times!

I liked what Greenspan said yesterday..."I didn't do it!"....sure Alan!
    It was to be foreseen, with the raising fuel costs and the slow done in the economy, most companies will show a loss pf sales and/or profit and as such, the markets will reflect that.
    The media should NOT blow it out of proportion though and realize that scaring the consumer is NOT the way to fight this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So you're saying if Obama did do what he said he would in that case, he should be removed from office and tried, correct?
    I would not argue or hold the opinion for a president to be removed from office if the military under that president was ordered to kill Bin Laden under the circumstances that Pakistan knew exactly and undeniably where he was but did not kill him or agree to hand him over.

If a president ordered an arbitrary bombing on Pakistan or any other sovereignty without declaration of war according to the constitution, then yes, I feel that president should be impeached and removed from office and tried in court.

Dangerous precedents have been set, that could lead to a further disregard of our constitutional law and would be a far greater threat to our national security than foreign terrorists and extremists.

It was to be foreseen, with the raising fuel costs
    With crude oil dropping maybe we'll see fuel prices drop again too.

It'd be nice to get something out of the CAD tailspin of the last month after all.

(And people wonder why I worry about becoming a single-commodity producer)
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Fuel around my way is already dropping pretty well. I'll check later today but the other day, the Shell around my way was $2.59/gal for regular (87 octane).

What's that in dollars per litre?
    Simon McNeil

I could be wrong but I think it's about $0.68/ltr

And yet, demand has only dropped 10% world wide. What we see now is that gas prices were driven up almost entirely by speculators, not because of increased demand over the last few years like Republicans were insisting.

A BBl of oil will be $50 by January, which is were prices should have been all along anyway.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

O.o

That's... like... 1999 prices.
    Simon McNeil