Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 2908

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Nothing at all has been "proven" false or true.......You can't go inside her head and know the real reason she had that guy fired. Because of that they cannot prosecute her. Personally I have little doubt it was personal.

Also Grilling?..... The Couric interview was in no way a grill......It was fair.

Finally, I heard one final thing about Palin they were talking about on the news....Apparently this came from a McCain staffer: Sarah Palin did not know that Africa was a continent. She thought that it was a country and that South Africa was a state(I guess) or something like that.

That's pretty f'ing stupid if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Nothing at all has been "proven" false or true.......You can't go inside her head and know the real reason she had that guy fired. Because of that they cannot prosecute her. Personally I have little doubt it was personal.
    Do you really have no shame?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

2 things to watch....

Friday Obama is supposed to have a press conference after meeting with his economic team. Will this be the day we find out those tax cuts aren't coming?

Also; The time is coming where outgoing Presidents issue pardons. Will Bush pardon any multi-millionaire fugitives like Marc Rich? Will he commute any sentences of child molesters like Mel Reynolds? I'm betting not.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Also; The time is coming where outgoing Presidents issue pardons. Will Bush pardon any multi-millionaire fugitives like Marc Rich? Will he commute any sentences of child molesters like Mel Reynolds? I'm betting not.
    I don't see what that has to do with anything especiallyeight years after the fact. And especially since Clinton is not in the White House anymore.

However I agree, I wish Bush goes out with a little diginty and class...However just like 90% of the rest of his presidency he'll find a way to screw that up too.

Obama's victory is really bringing 'change' and 'hope' to the economy:

"Wall Street suffered its second straight selloff on Thursday after retailers issued the weakest sales reports this decade and as the markets brace for another ugly employment report due on Friday. The massive back-to-back waves of selling carved more than 900 points from the Dow, its worst two-day point decline in history."

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/mar...weigh-futures/

I don't see what that has to do with anything especiallyeight years after the fact. And especially since Clinton is not in the White House anymore.
    Does Hitler now get a pass in your book? Is it time to just forget that part of history? After all, The Holocaust happened over 60 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Does Hitler now get a pass in your book? Is it time to just forget that part of history? After all, The Holocaust happened over 60 years ago.

Now I'm confused!

Who is it that is suppose to be Hitler? Is it Clinton or Obama....or maybe both!

Somehow I knew that was coming!

you know 1bad, it's really not cool to enter into a battle of wits when the other guy isn't armed....
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    The poor cannot start businessees, because they are POOR!!!!! That don't have the money to get a business going.

Also, the *POOR* do not pay taxes now, and they have not done much to start businesses so far.

Rich people on the other hand, start businesses, provide jobs, and benefits to EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO IS EMPLOYED IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!

NO POOR PERSON HAS EVER DONE THIS!!!!

The rich are over taxed, and over regulated as it is. They need relife so they can survive. If they don't survive, no one else will either.
    wow your fu..ed up , brain washed as...le , im so glad McCAIN just got fu..cked up the but, by a big black one lmao ha ha ha , im sure you felt it too dam that was good

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi555 View Post
    wow your fu..ed up , brain washed as...le , im so glad McCAIN just got fu..cked up the but, by a big black one lmao ha ha ha , im sure you felt it too dam that was good
    You're the idiot.

What in his post is incorrect?

Well I paid $1.99 for gas last night!!! Under $2!

Boy are Bush and his oil buddies are really putting the screws to us in his last few months in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    you know 1bad, it's really not cool to enter into a battle of wits when the other guy isn't armed....
    He doesn't have any shame either.

Now I'm confused!

Who is it that is suppose to be Hitler? Is it Clinton or Obama....or maybe both!

Somehow I knew that was coming!
    1bad65 loves comparing anyone to the left of the Front National (of France) to Hitler for some reason.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    1bad65 loves comparing anyone to the left of the Front National (of France) to Hitler for some reason.
    You two are complete morons who missed my point completely.

My point was that you cannot just write-off events in history because of time passed.

BD especially has given Tawana Brawley, Al Sharpton, Jimmy Carter, Jesse Jackson, Bill Ayres, and Bill Clinton passes because 'that was _ years ago. It doesnt matter now.' Yet he still brings up GHW Bush and Ronald Reagan's policies and actions to try and prove his points.

In no way was I comparing anyone to Hitler.

No, we understood your argument.

It was just a dumb and irrelevant argument.

And so we concentrated on your Nazi-calling instead of the pointless content of your frivolous argument.

You are one of the biggest proofs of Godwin's Law.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.