Page 23 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Please, educate yourselves.

Holy ****. You people can't really think this ****, can you? I mean there's got to be some sort of logical processing going on up there.
    So what part of what I said was not true?

I noticed you left out the part about his racist pastor though.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So what part of what I said was not true?

I noticed you left out the part about his racist pastor though.

It's all true. In the same way this article is true

http://themoderatevoice.com/politics...d-sarah-palin/
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

That article is all ALLEGATIONS. We shall see if it is legit or not once the Democrats start digging. My guess is it's all bs.

What is TRUE however is that Tony Rezko, who was involved in the sale of the house Obama bought is a convicted felon. He has been convicted of six counts of wire fraud, six counts of mail fraud, two counts of corrupt solicitation, and two counts of money laundering.

It is also FACT that; Obama served as president of the board of directors for the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, an organization Bill Ayers was instrumental in starting. Obama and Ayers served together for three years on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago. Ayers donated money to Obama's 2001 state senate campaign.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I brought up the article in attempt to show you how idiotic you sound. The guilty by association game is just as dumb as that article. I don't care if theirs is grape and yours is red, you're still both sipping on Kool-Aid.

WEll, no. There is association and there is close association.

Obama referred to Reverend Wright as being a key influencer in his life. In the words of a good friend of mine, a former Nation of Islam follower and personal bodyguard to Calypso Louie himself (Who woke up one day and walked, because he realized he was being taught hate) - well, he attended Wright's church and is very fervent at pointing out that Wright is 'almost as bad as Farrakahn.' Now, it's one thing to have a photo snapped with somebody - it's another thing to have 20 years of calling the guy your spiritual leader.

Rezko - well Rezko was just one of many shady deals in Obama's past - he's typical Chicago Machine Politics - Example:

After getting elected his wife gets a 100% saary increase at her work. Her work then gets a $1,000,000 from the state, courtesy of Barrack Obama.

This quid pro quo criminal activity is common with the Illinois/Chicago government axis. Obama is clearly part of it.

WD - with your political activist background busting up the East Chicago machine - you should recognize this.

Frankly, I was cautiously enthusiastic about Obama - as I do believe that an African American leader with the right character, experience and courage would do a lot for helping this country come together stronger. Unfortunately, while he certainly has some courage, he fails heartily on the first two. And I'm more interested in MLK's approach 'when a man can be judged by the content of his character rather than the color of his skin.' Something Obama argued strongly against in his acceptance speech.

I wonder why?
    Last edited by Mas Judt; 09-01-2008 at 06:34 AM. Reason: spelling
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Something Obama argued strongly against in his acceptance speech.
    Where? Stupid message minimum requirement, bah!
    Last edited by Merryprankster; 09-01-2008 at 08:24 AM.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

[QUOTE=Mas Judt;880243]
    WD - with your political activist background busting up the East Chicago machine - you should recognize this.

[/]QUOTE]

Right, and if background means anything, I should share the same beliefs as you right? I mean, I spent years under your guidance and tutelage. That means I should be conservative, pro-life, everything you are, right? I did call you teacher for a long time. In fact, I still do. If I can disgree with you vehemently in regards to politics yet still maintain hormat, why can't other people?

You were learning Martial arts from him, he wasn't your spiritual or philosophical guide. He wasn't your priest. There is a huge difference.

Republican version of experience-building?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bza63nnqiKA
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

WD - heck I consider you a friend. I have friends WAY f@rther to the left than you are... still friends.

As a teacher, the class wasn't about my personal views, it was about martial arts. However, Reverend Wright's spiritual guidance is EXACTLY about his views on these matters, what he teaches and practices - which is a racist theology no matter how you slice it. It was THIS theology that was taught by Obama's 'spritual guide' - REV. Wright.

Now, I know people who have actually attended this church. They confirm this.

If they were just friends, no big deal. But Wright was his spiritual MENTOR. Wright teaches a racist theology. Get it?

It's a pretty serious error in judgement on Obama's part.
    Last edited by Mas Judt; 09-01-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    www.kungnation.com

It's a pretty serious error in judgement on Obama's part.

Reply]
    No it's not. It's who he is. The serious error in Judgment is on the part of everyone who has been voting him into office, and then also all those who voted for him in the primaries and making him the nominee for president.

The really sad part, is he's the best the Dems have....

Merryprankster - go back and listen, he expressly says the campaign should be about policy not character 'assasination.'

I wish his supporters would think so.

Unfortunately, character is very important. To say otherwise is to go down a very dangerous road - one well known to the left and often ends in gulags and mass murder so they can 'help' the people.

Of course, I'd like to see ACTUAL republicans, you know people who believe we are a republic - but I think you can count those on one hand. While our people have been convined we are a 'democracy.' Thanks a lot Woodrow Wilson...
    www.kungnation.com

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    It's all true. In the same way this article is true

http://themoderatevoice.com/politics...d-sarah-palin/
    Looks like those allegations were complete and total bs.

From the article:
    "McCain officials said the news of the daughter's pregnancy was being released to rebut what one aide called "mud-slinging and lies" circulating on liberal blog sites."

http://news.yahoo.com/story//nm/2008...itics_palin_dc