Page 6 of 194 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

man am i glad i dont eat american cheese, drink water or go to bbq's
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    so that conservatives there lose the ability to distinguish between moderates and communists.
    Yeah, that Obama guy is a real moderate on taxes, spending, and abortion.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Bad choice name wise...

Just from a phonetics stand point Biden is a bad choice ..let me preface this point by saying I really like Obama........but ............

Obama and Biden sounds allot like Osama Bin Laden.....

and ignorant people being what they are...
    “Build rather than destroy,
    Avoid rather than check,
    Check rather than maim,
    Maim rather than kill,
    For all life is precious,
    Nor can any be replaced” - Chuen Yuan, Li Shou, Pai Yu Feng

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Rogue, will John McCain save my ass from the turrist invasion like Bush did?
    Why yes, yes he will.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Rogue, will John McCain save my ass from the turrist invasion like Bush did?
    How many more terrorist attacks on US soil have there been since 9/11?

Contrast that to the Clinton Administration's record on terrorism.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Within two years of Obama getting in something will go down. The turrist will just view Obama as someone who will let them get away murder.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Well, we did kind of import them into Iraq. They're all too busy murdering Iraqi civilians to give us much trouble.

Well, we did kind of import them into Iraq. They're all too busy murdering Iraqi civilians to give us much trouble.
    sweet for us.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    Like it or not, thats the military's job. To protect the citizens of the US against foreign aggressors. I would rather the terrorists have to fight our highly trained and well armed troops than unarmed American civilians just trying to get to work.

You didn't answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Cum hoc ergo propter hoc, BIOTCH.

And a lot of them, though not enough, are dead, or back trying to get in European & American Universities. Don't worry B-Rad, their A-squad is still around.

http://www.xomba.com/soccer_match_in...future_of_iraq

DM

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    And a lot of them, though not enough, are dead, or back trying to get in European & American Universities.
    http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/...Goobacks_2.jpg

DEY TUK OUR SLOT!

DER DUK UR JERRRRRRRRRRB!

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc, BIOTCH.
    I'll take that as a ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'll take that as a ZERO.
    O correlation: hath causation known thee?