Thread: Interesting place for a march like this...

Interesting place for a march like this...

Thousands In Anti-War March Deliver Letter To Obama

DENVER -- A column of people three blocks long, led by members of the Iraq Veterans Against the War, marched from a Rage Against the Machine Concert at the Denver Coliseum to the Pepsi Center, where the Democratic National Convention was being held.
    I've been told several times that "Marines don't listen to Rage Against." I guess I might not have been the only Jar head listening to it after all.

I will say this much, they behaved themselves very well, and I can say that as I got trapped trying to get home from work by this march. One minute I was driving nice as you please North up Brighton BLV as I usually do at 3:30 M-F, then blam! I was ensircled by very polite, very noisy people walking down the middle of the road. If I hadn't had to get a kid to a doctors appointment, I'd have probably parked my truck and joined them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Unitl you discovered they were all g@y and had no 'interest' in you...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Well, a very large prtion of the crowd were women, so if they had been gey.... they probably sti; wouldn't have been interested in me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

I wonder how they sing that song ''' This is my rifle, this is my (gun?), one is for shooting, one is for fun.''

The modern societal effects of pre-modern crudeness are endlessly fascinating...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!