Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RD was..... Right

RD was..... Right

What was it- two years ago when RD's Alias started a thread about the coming economic collapse- and now look http://news.yahoo.com/story//ap/2008...ncial_meltdown.

He might have been on to something...

Fu(k! I thought I was smart when I snatched Merrill Lynch's stock for $50 in Jan.... and again for $40.... and $30.... and $21.

Going to take a loss on my biggest position

I have had an eye on the news all day.

You know, the more I do this stuff, the shorter, and shorter term of a trader I become. I don't position trade becasue often you just can't see these things coming, nor distinguish them form a normal correction...untill it is too late.

When I trade, I am in and out in a matter of hours, or at most a few days now. I only trade with the momentum. That way if there is a huge crash, I generally would not be in when it happens.

What? Don't buy **** that doesn't exist? Notional money cracks me up... buying debt only works if there's a big stick and kneecaps involved. By the time it's gone through five different companies you may as well be buying clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    He might have been on to something...
    Ah well... stopped clocks and all that... it's not raining frogs and plaguing locusts yet is it?!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

have a read at this... http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1141.htm apparently chatter is up on the suspension of american elections.

Sorcha Faal? Seriously? You are using internet hoaxter "Sorcha Faal", otherwise known as David Booth, as a source?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Sorcha Faal? Seriously? You are using internet hoaxter "Sorcha Faal", otherwise known as David Booth, as a source?
    Cut him some slack. He took the red pill and woke up outside the matrix. He is just warning all of us about the big bad conspiracy

Uki just needs to strap on the tin foil helmet a little tighter. Or maybe looser.

-David

Tin foil hat is right.

"Sorcha Faal" is the same person who says that cosmic rays emitted from a neutron star are the cause of the big hurricane season and the 12 year anniversary of the return of the Stone of Scone to Scotland is a sure portent of a coming apocalyptic battle for rulership of the entire world.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Well, they said Bank of America and folks will buy MER at $29 a share... so I sold off a bit of a couple positions to stack up more MER at $17. IF they do buy it at $29 then I will only be down $1,000 in that position.... which is a lot better than were I stand right now.

FU(K!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sorcha Faal" is the same person who says that cosmic rays emitted from a neutron star are the cause of the big hurricane season
    it's the butterfly effect... to think that exploding stars do not affect our weather patterns and other aspects of earth's geophysical fields is a bit short-sighted and narrowminded...
    and the 12 year anniversary of the return of the Stone of Scone to Scotland is a sure portent of a coming apocalyptic battle for rulership of the entire world.
    earth is a prime hunk of real estate... they have been fighting over it for ages... at any rate, only time will tell. if you view life from all angles and perspectives, the less likely one will be caught by suprise.
    Last edited by uki; 09-17-2008 at 07:28 AM.

A saying I adhere to:

It's good to be open minded, so long as one isn't so open minded that his brain falls out.

Blaming the changing late-summer storm patterns on neutron star activity is nothing more than obscuring the real cause of the problem: human-caused climate change.

And astrology is nothing but superstitious mumbo-jumbo, there is no reasonable or logical connection between the apparent pattern of stars and planets in the night sky and human events...

Except for the position of the moon and the sun. They do have an impact... it's called seasons, days, and the tide.
    Simon McNeil

It's good to be open minded, so long as one isn't so open minded that his brain falls out.
    it's best to have no mind to fall out.
    Blaming the changing late-summer storm patterns on neutron star activity is nothing more than obscuring the real cause of the problem: human-caused climate change.
    hahaha!!! good one. obviously your astronomy is not quite yet up to par.
    And astrology is nothing but superstitious mumbo-jumbo, there is no reasonable or logical connection between the apparent pattern of stars and planets in the night sky and human events...
    it's mumbo-jumbo because you do not understand the connections... your next sentence say's that you do see an effect from the sun... isn't the sun a star?
    Except for the position of the moon and the sun.
    now ponder the position of the solar system in relation to the center of the galaxy... the 12 gates of heaven.
    They do have an impact... it's called seasons, days, and the tide.
    the galaxy and solar systems have seasons and tides too...

Uki I am afraid to admit that you have been much more successful at making yourself brainless than I.
    Simon McNeil

Uki I am afraid to admit that you have been much more successful at making yourself brainless than I.
    what a witty response... i understand that intellectual insight into things seems to short-circuit your brain.

Tinfoil hat conspiracy theories and new age disinformation with regards to climate change do not represent intellectual insight.
    Simon McNeil