Thread: Choi Lee Fut Bak Hsing Kwoon in Vancouver

Choi Lee Fut Bak Hsing Kwoon in Vancouver

Choi Lee Fut Bak Hsing Kwoon has returned to Vancouver, the city of its birth in North America.

I am extremely happy to say that as a united family we have officially returned to Vancouver BC and begun accepting both regular and closed door students.

Our school is under the direct Supervision of my Sigung GM Raymond Leung Lap Yau, Disciple of GM Tam Fei Pang. We are supported by my Sifu, Master Henry Suen Wai and the school is under Direction from my Di Sihing Master David Zerff (disciple since 1982). I myself am the Chief Instructor for our traditional and combative programs and will be drawing on the experience and support of my Si-te K.C. Newman (in the style since 1994) and Sifu Jay Smith (6th generation under master Curtis Taylor since 1985) We are also over joyed at the support of my sisook, Alex Bartlett (in the style since 1998) closed door disciple of GM Rose Chan(Master Chan is the last closed door student of GM Tam Fei Pang) & Alex's sworn brother Phillip Lee(4th Gen. under Master Chan)

Choi Lee Fut Bak Hsing Kwoon

Our Curriculum Includes
    -The fighting arts, theories and methods of our Sijo, GGM Tam Sam
    -The modern fighting forms of the elders of the Bak Hsing Kwoon
    -As well as the additions, modifications and synthesis of the Bak Sil Lum system of forms and fighting made by Master(s) Tam Fei Pang,Raymond Leung and Henry Suen

We are happy to annoucne that we are being hosted by our brothers at Shinka Martial Arts in Richmond (www.shinka.ca). We have a state of the art facility with full sparring and traing equipment and 6,600 square feet of space.

Anyone interested please contact me @ bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    or @ Shinka Martial Arts 604-275-KICK (5425)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJDkbU4Jq30
    Last edited by Satori Science; 09-17-2008 at 01:59 PM.
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"

Bak Hsing

Wonderful news, S.S.

I hope to visit someday. I'll pass on the news to a couple of Bak Sing friends in Washington State.

John
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Great!

Quote Originally Posted by jdhowland View Post
    Wonderful news, S.S.

I hope to visit someday. I'll pass on the news to a couple of Bak Sing friends in Washington State.

John
    Thanks for the support Sisook!
    I have been in contact with Sifu J.T. Recently and am looking to extend a warm welcome to as many of our brothers from Mak SiSook Gung's line as we can.

All The Best!
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"

Quote Originally Posted by Satori Science View Post
    Thanks for the support Sisook!
    I have been in contact with Sifu J.T. Recently and am looking to extend a warm welcome to as many of our brothers from Mak SiSook Gung's line as we can.

All The Best!
    I would love to join your class I don't have a working # right now, staying with friends and all that, please PM a contact phone # with times and prices. Money is not an issue, I'll sweep the floor

James