Thread: Anyone ever dealt with Superior Martial Arts Supply??

Anyone ever dealt with Superior Martial Arts Supply??

I know....support Martial Arts Mart. And I do. My sifu orders from them. I have a subcription and I order stuff from them from time to time. However, superior martial arts do carry a wider selection when it come to uniforms.

Any I saw one that I liked and would like to order it, but don't have a clue regarding their business.

Has anyone ordered from them? Are they pretty reliable? Good CS? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

superior?

A colleague of mine ordered from them and was happy with the service, so I tried them. After several months and several e-mails with no delivery someone returned my call (to an answering machine) and told me the items had been shipped and he would "check into it." It's been almost a year and still no result. I'd say they are a sloppily run organization with a few unique (for the U.S.) products but poor customer service.

jd
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Dont buy nothing from them they charged my bank account and i called them and they said they would send me another book that i ordered but i never got the book this was back in april . They are theives .

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I order my seniors' uniforms from Superior. My pants are all made to order. I send in the inseams and the heights and they ship them right out. The quality is great, nice middle-weight poly-cotton. The satin Kung-Fu uniforms with spade trim pants last forever. I don't know where he get the satin, but they are durable. I used to order from a SF company, but they don't last and the pants are too thin.
    I have absolutley no complaints. Great quality, exceptional service.
    Last edited by TenTigers; 09-18-2008 at 12:33 PM.

When I was running my Kid's Kung Fu club i used them for all our supplies. After several years of dealing with them I can say I never had a problem or issue.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    i think there have similar mixed reviews of them on here in the past, fwiw.

caveat emptor i suppose.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Thanks guys.

I ended up ordering, it came out to less than a $100 and my Chase card is pretty good handling disputes and credit me back if something goes wrong. According to their website, I should receive it in 6-14 days. I will wait that long, then make 2 attempts to contact them. After than I will just dispute the charge.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.