Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: one of the better wing chun clips on youtube

Hark! The doltish moans of the jester doth assail mine ears once more. Oh, but that the braying of this nave would find respite however brief!

Naahhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    When despair sets in and one get desperate; attack one’s character…. Sound like a political plan to me.

It could almost worked, but that was someone’s own definition about me and on how I carry myself as a person… No matter how much work you put into it, you could never tear it down as many have tried numerals times before…

Because, I devote my time in helping those in need and standing up for those who are weak, especially those with multicultural experience that believes in the rights and fairness of all mankind…

Its is in your nature to destroy goodness or anything of self independence, because goodness can only mean bad in your sight, especially when you cant relate culturally (closed mind)…

Ali Rahim.
    Naaahhh! With respect, Sifu Ali, thats givin' him too much credit. I really just think he doesnt know anything. I doubt he even knows any real wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    So, we have one guy trying to make every post a (poorly executed, histrionic) sermon, another guy with just a couple of years of actual instruction ...

Which is a couple of years more of authentic Kung Fu than you have, Slick.
    Last edited by Graychuan; 10-13-2008 at 04:37 PM.
    我听见,我忘记;我看见,我记住;我做,我了解。
    I hear, I forget; I see, I remember; I do, I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Graychuan View Post
    Which is a couple of years more of authentic Kung Fu than you have, Slick.

Not really, but I certainly don't claim any particular expertise.

But anyway, what about the vid I posted? Any thoughts?

Another Thought...

... but I certainly don't claim any particular expertise.
    And this is certainly the smartest thing you have said in this thread but its nothing we didnt already know.

But anyway, what about the vid I posted? Any thoughts?

I was thinking I see this a lot on the playground during recess at my 5yr old son's school sometimes. The kids are better at it though.

我听见,我忘记;我看见,我记住;我做,我了解。

And this is certainly the smartest thing you have said in this thread but its nothing we didnt already know.

Thanks. How long did you study in China?

I was thinking I see this a lot on the playground during recess at my 5yr old son's school sometimes. The kids are better at it though.

Hilarious. So, was that guy a legit WC guy? Or was he another infidel? What's the WC analysis of what happened there?

Beats me...

Hilarious. So, was that guy a legit WC guy? Or was he another infidel? What's the WC analysis of what happened there?

Maybe he cut in front of the guy in the lunch line. Maybe he pinched the guys girlsfriend's booty at the mixer last week. But honestly it looked like the WC guy was laughing so hard at the rassler with no shirt and hard nipples running towards him that he was off guard and got thrown down. Happens to the best of us man.
    我听见,我忘记;我看见,我记住;我做,我了解。

It's funny. Great. But really, what?

Hello?

Nothing?

Any word from the 'real kungfu men'? (HW8 and AliG need not apply)

No?

Heeelllloooooooooooooooo....

Hmmmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    Unless the real point is just to agree with yourselves and give the hangers on like HW8 a place to play 'I'm Kungfu too!'
    Says the guy who DOESN'T practise and nor even likes kung fu but who insists on "hanging around" the KUNG FU FORUM LOL!

And he hangs around here because he is TOLERATED by the Pseudo kung fu-ists or Glorified Kickboxers who IDENTIFY with the likes of unkokusai more than they do with the likes of Ali Rahim, Graychuan, myself and a few others who train traditionally.

Unkokusai has entered the threads here and insulted many kung fu practitioners including newbies who he has done his best to offend and chase away.

What was the reaction from the likes of SoCo Kung fu, Cjurakpt, Sanjuro Ronin, Anerlich and the rest of the knucklehead clan???????

A BIG NOTHING !

If anything, they will support him, and listen to this, they will also "discuss" 'kung fu' matters with him. Yes, they discuss kung fu with a person who DOESN'T PRACTICE OR EVEN LIKE KUNG FU AND WHO CLEARLY HAS PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES! LOL!

Well if nothing else, this forum is at least a bundle of laughs.

The rule of this Kickboxers' gang seems to be, "Agree with us and you will be fine (even if you don't practise or even like kung fu or if you are a mental patient), just agree with the Modern MMA/Crosstraining mantra! Disagree with the mantra and we will harass and ridicule you".

[They tried to do that with me when I came along and told them that they were wrong and didn't know what they were talking about as far as kung fu was concerned - but things did not go their way and as a result most of them are running along the forums with sore butts, not knowing what to do. Yes, they got a taste of their own medicine from someone who knows about kung fu.]

AND AS WE CAN SEE Of COURSE, THE SILENCE REGARDING UNKOKUSAI'S OBNOXIOUS BEHAVIOR CONTINUES!

And that silence is eating away at the little (and I am being extremely generous here) kung fu credibility that these people have left.

PS. IF this forum had half as many kung fu practitioners (not Glorified kickboxers) who claim to be authentic, as it is claimed to have, then unkokusai and would have been chased off these threads a long time ago.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-13-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    who DOESN'T practise and nor even likes kung fu .

Wow, when did I say that, Basement Boy?

The rule of this Kickboxers' gang seems to be, "Agree with us and you will be fine .

I dunno, that seems to be your mantra, Basement Boy. That's why you are so (pathetically) desperate to try and count yourself among the "us."

And anyone who doesn't conform to the great insight of your all of three years of training is ****ed as:

Pseudo kung fu-ists or Glorified Kickboxers

You remain a bad joke, Basement Boy.

What I'd really like to see are the WC vs non-WC at full-go vids,
    That is an easy one. Why don't you take a video camera to a few kung fu kwoons in your local China Town and challenge a couple of sifus to a real fight.

I believe that the law allows even people like you who are cognitively challenged to use video a video camera, just try not to bite into it or drool on it as we don't want you to electrocute yourself before the actual fights.

Hey what am I saying. You can't film yourself, but of course I am sure that you will have one of your man-friends filming you.

but I won't hold my breath.
    NO don't do that. It is not good for you. Just use normal breathing through the dantien, or haven't you been reading?.

How about WC vs WC that is full-go and not the posing 'master' using a student to try and look cool?
    I believe that there are a few of those around in You Tube. So why don't you be a nice boy and go there and search and watch to your satisfaction and stay out of the kung fu forums.

There must be plenty of those out there (no?) so we can see what distinguishes them from the dreaded 'kickboxing.'
    Yes there are plenty of those about and you are free to go and look and "search" for the distinctions yourself.

At least then there would be something to talk about beyond, "You just don't understand!!!" and "Shut up, you're impure!!!"
    Hey guys, I think that unkokusai is getting the message at last.