Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: one of the better wing chun clips on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Actually, that was a question specifically to HW8 so butt the **** out, PT boy! WTF do you know anyway?
    Now you have done it Mr Punch. You have hurt Chris's feelings and you know that he is the sensitive type.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch
    Right, you ****er, by the pond in that park, week on Saturday, I'll show you da realz wing chun and we can put this baby to rest!
    Don't go Chris...He will hurt your "feelings" again, but this time it will the ones on your teeth. Do what I did take a vacation to a safe place. Try Colombia....LOL!
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-14-2008 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Funnier and funnier every... time....
    Keep laughing at yourself, just like the rest of us laugh at you.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    *yawn*
    I think that your medication is beginning to take effect. You better go and lie down and don't eat the bed bugs.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-14-2008 at 07:52 PM.

cjurakpt Guest
    Excellent posts, Chris. I'd love a copy of your presentation if you wouldn't mind.
    thanks; it's not that extensive, semi-outline form, but I'd gladly send it if you PM me a contact e-mail

**** man, just write a book please: Martial Arts Physiology. I'll buy it.
    actually, I am writing something along those lines, but it's in context of how the "ten Taiji Principles" we use in our style can be analyzed from a contemporary anatomical / physiological / kinesiological perspective; but I don't really have the time needed to devote to a project of that nature at present

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    Sorry Mr Punch, I know that you are fond of Chris, but I did not really see any "martial arts" in his most recent post.
    so, are you suggesting that he should not have liked what I posted?

Fond of?! LOL My dog never actually wrote so clearly!
    my dog stares up at the rain with his mouth open (Swiss Bernese...); we find it highly amusing...

He writes well.
    thank you

If you don't see any value in his descriptions I think it's your loss
    actually, he appears to be the only one; the only "complaints" I had before from anyone else was that they had to spend time looking up some of the terms I used - interesting, since that's what I also do when I read something I don't understand - can you imagine, taking responsibility for one's own edification?

I don't really see why you see it as at odds with your beliefs: it seems like you're letting your arguments on other things with him colour your judgment.
    I do believe that Mr. Punch has qi-blasted the nail on the head!

On top of that, I don't really see the need for your comment. It's obvious that you and I disagree with a lot, though we agree on some things too.
    HW8 appears to resort to ad hominum attack strategies, latching on to whatever distinguishing characteristics a person displays (in my case a penchant for excessive descriptive verbiage at times; what can I say? when you are used to writing as if anything you state could get you sued, you tend to over-explain a bit...) and then amplifying them to the point where he reactively employs them regardless of circumstance; of course, if you don't validate this by responding defensively, it really doesn't go anywhere...anyway, after my hiatus from board, I wiped clean my ignore list and figured I'd give him another chance to mend his errant ways (doesn't seem to be working, unfortunately...)

Actually, that was a question specifically to HW8 so butt the **** out, PT boy! WTF do you know anyway?
    nothing I guess! I am so deeply hurt by the way you have turned on me like this

Right, you ****er, by the pond in that park, week on Saturday, I'll show you da realz wing chun and we can put this baby to rest!
    I'll bring da realz taiji and we can watch them chase each other around a bit...

You didn't notice while you were there?
    I have never been to China and if you think I have then provide a link to where I claim to have done so.

I think your medication is taking effect now. So go and lie down.

You don't have to keep repeating your ignorance, everyone is aware of it by now.
    There you go talking to your self again. Stop that! stop that! it is giving me the creeps!!! Stop that!

I guess like so many others, my experience with kungfu just wasn't 'da realz' according to the great master of two years.
    Your "kung fu" experience was not "realz" enough for you to have put in your forum profile now, was it?

Fond of?! LOL My dog never actually wrote so clearly!
    I am sorry about that. My dog on the other hand writes very well using layman's terms as he is intelligent and does not have to prove anything to anyone, AND even sticks to the subject area.

If you don't see any value in his descriptions I think it's your loss,
    Sorry, I don't see any RELEVANCE in his descriptions regarding the general direction of the thread.

and I don't really see why you see it as at odds with your beliefs:
    I see his dubious character at odds with my beliefs. I am sure that you are aware of the ugly prank he participated in with Ikfmdc Sanjuro and a few other numb-nut glorified kickboxers of this forum.

The prank was to make me out as an anti semetic satanist, aiming to chase me out of the forum. Well, I suppose Glorified kickboxers will be Glorified Kickboxers. It sounds funny now and it is funny specially after the prank fell around their ears.

All that they have left after their prank failed is sentiments of how things could have been and of course their sore butts.

In short he tries to be very respectable but underneath all the facade he is just an insecure little person who does his best to look intelligent .

it seems like you're letting your arguments on other things with him colour your judgment.
    It is his dubious character that "colours" my judgment.

On top of that, I don't really see the need for your comment.
    Well it is a valid comment. What most people were discussing were the relevance of the internals and in this case dantien breathing to combat. Chris managed to write two essays which had nothing to do with the main discussion. And he says he did so because someone asked him to.

I am glad that no one asked for his medical advice about a zit on their butts or we would have another two chapters on their way and would be spending the next to months deciphering his writings....

It's obvious that you and I disagree with a lot, though we agree on some things too.
    Yes that is true, but don't push it!
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-14-2008 at 09:22 PM.

but you're not convincing you, are you?

Your "kung fu" experience was not "realz" enough for you to have put in your forum profile now, was it?

We've covered this, poseur. Keep trying to 'talk' yourself into something you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Apparently video proof doesn't either.
    Wow that was quick! You've got the video proof already? How did you manage to go to your local Chinatown and have your butt handed to you in such a short time?

So where is the proof? I am waiting?

We've covered this, poseur. Keep trying to 'talk' yourself into something you're not.
    I know that we have covered it before but because of your, ahem, lets say mentally challenged state, I have to keep repeating the same things to you. You will understand when you are better.

Yip Man movie should be an interesting watch. Sanjuro posted it before as well and referred to it as "Real Wing Chun".....LOL! Lets not tell him that movie kung fu fighting and real real kung fu fighting are different.

By the way here is another movie link that seems interesting.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4q0XjI...eature=related

It is another Bruce Lee biography movie that seems to have some interesting fight scenes. It seems to show some Wing Chun elements (of course with movie choreography, so it is not real wing chun, Sanjuro )

It also seems to have some JKD elements like Bruce Lee hopping on his toes like boxer, which should be of special interest to the Glorified Kickboxing Fraternity. Talk about wide appeal.

Have you or anyone else seen this movie?

By the way, I am sorry if someone else has posted it before.
    I just realized that this is a TV Biopic so it is not really a movie as such. I feel better now that I have corrected myself.

I know that we have covered it before but because of your, ahem, lets say mentally challenged state, I have to keep repeating the same things to you. You will understand when you are better.

You keep trying to play this angle, almost as if you don't realize that you are easily one of the least intelligent people on this entire forum (including even that racist idiot who was recently banned). Are you trying to convince yourself of something, or just attempting to compensate for a point of shame?

You keep trying to play this angle,
    This angle? What angle? Oh the one that says that you are not all there? A few cents short of a dollar, perhaps? Well, if that is the "angle" you are talking about, then you are the only person responsible for that.

You keep acting like someone with those sorts of problem and it is all in the weird and disrespectful way that you come across. And as long as you act that way then that is the way you are going to be treated!

almost as if you don't realize that you are easily one of the least intelligent people on this entire forum (including even that racist idiot who was recently banned). Are you trying to convince yourself of something, or just attempting to compensate for a point of shame?
    STOP talking to yourself like that! Stop that! Stop that! I mean it.

Don't you have no shame? Don't you have any self respect? Accept the way you are and get on with your life.

If you think positive, your life will be positive then eventually you will be a less lonely person.

For all you know, the man of your dreams could be around the corner. So be positive and don't look at yourself so critically.

Here are a few clips that shows Wing Chun in action. I am sure most people have seen most of them, including the people who are asking for "proof".

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sBjRvU...eature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3-Hi-kMNo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRPDh...eature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZegFuKZAyUc&NR=1

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IV7O0n...eature=related

Obviously Wing Chun is not kickboxing so with the rules and the gloves it looses plenty of its essence, but nevertheless some people will find the videos "interesting".
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-14-2008 at 09:25 PM.

STOP talking to yourself like that! Stop that! Stop that! I mean it.

Don't you have no shame? Don't you have any self respect? Accept the way you are and get on with your life.

If you think positive, your life will be positive then eventually you will be a less lonely person.

For all you know, the man of your dreams could be around the corner. So be positive and don't look at yourself so critically.

The "I'm rubber and you're glue" thing is something a ten year old kid would resort to, and here you are apparently believing it's quite clever.

You are seriously one sad, idiotic, pathetic bastard.

The "I'm rubber and you're glue" thing is something a ten year old kid would resort to,
    Well look here at what I am dealing with. Your mental age seems to be stuck at the level of a 10 year old. So I am using a language that you will understand.

I do the same with some of your Glorified Kickboxer friends as well. It is not their fault really it is all those hard blows they regularly take to their heads. I mean there is just so much punishment a single brain cell can take, you know.

and here you are apparently believing it's quite clever.
    Wether I believe it is clever or not is irrelevant. The fact is that it IS clever.

You are seriously one sad, idiotic, pathetic bastard.
    Stop that! stop that! stop that! stop talking to yourself in that deregatory manner. Have you no shame. Look you have to be positive!

Trust me and stay positive for the next 5 years and I guarantee that by the end of that period you will grow to the mental age of an 11 year old and during that time you will be relieved of your loneliness by meeting the man of your dreams with whom you can practice your "groundfighting" techniques for as long as you shall live (and I bet that he will go before you do).

NOW BE POSITIVE AND STOP PUNISHING YOURSELF!
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-14-2008 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    the only "complaints" I had before from anyone else was that they had to spend time looking up some of the terms I used - interesting, since that's what I also do when I read something I don't understand - can you imagine, taking responsibility for one's own edification?
    Hey I was just joking about that

Or is my sarcasto-meter not functioning properly. Its been on the fritz since that anti-hostage/interrogation stuff I was out doing.

That being said. I've had to expand my library. I found my reference material wasn't enough to support our discourse.