Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: one of the better wing chun clips on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Hey I was just joking about that

Or is my sarcasto-meter not functioning properly. Its been on the fritz since that anti-hostage/interrogation stuff I was out doing.

That being said. I've had to expand my library. I found my reference material wasn't enough to support our discourse.
    Why don't you two go and confuse each other on another thread? Or do you have something RELEVANT to say regarding this one?

That is all we need now, two Kaca-demics impressing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    Why don't you two go and confuse each other on another thread? Or do you have something RELEVANT to say regarding this one?

That is all we need now, two Kaca-demics impressing each other.
    You do the same chump-styles. You haven't posted anything of relevance in about 40 posts. Just a bunch of 5 year old bitch fest. You're an idiot. Go die in a ditch tool.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    You do the same chump-styles.
    But, I did.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu
    You haven't posted anything of relevance in about 40 posts.
    If you take yourself and your attention span of a rabbit only 5 posts back then you will see that I did! Don't hesitate to come back and apologize for your "misrepresentation".

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu
    Just a bunch of 5 year old bitch fest.
    Hey don't call unkokusai a 5 year old because I just told him that he had the mental age of a 10 year old, and this is really going to hurt him.

Anyway, I thought you two were friends. At least you were when you regularly ganged up on me in the other threads. I see that there is no honor among knuckleheads.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalled Kung fu
    You're an idiot. Go die in a ditch tool.
    I see that your Medical ethics are as bad as your kung fu ethics (and knowledge.)

PS. You may find the Wing Chun video links interesting when you eventually find them. As I said I posted them 5 posts ago.

If you have trouble finding them then please don't hesitate to ask cjurakpt who will gladly write you a 12 page essay, with medical jargon, telling you how to get there.

Of course, his essay will be relevant because you will need the fingers of your hand to navigate your mouse and of course your hands have muscles, bones and tendons, which can be used for martial arts purposes.

So there, it will all be topical and finding the Wing Chun video links should be an interesting journey for you.

And if he really impresses you maybe you can even ask him to write a book about your quest to find my post and perhaps call it "The Anatomy of a Journey". Yep, that has a good ring to it.

As always, if the project goes through I am expecting to receive my 15% commission on all sales for coming up with the idea.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 10-14-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Stop that! stop that! stop that! stop talking to yourself in that deregatory manner. Have you no shame. Look you have to be positive! !
    I guess I'll have to keep this simple for a simpleton:

You fail again, idiot.

Now I guess you'll come up with a brilliant retort along the lines of, "Tee-hee! Don't say that about yourself!" and I'll just have to say, "You fail again, idiot" and we can keep going back and forth like that until the thread is closed.

That what you're really after, idiot? Looking for a way out?
    Last edited by unkokusai; 10-14-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    I guess I'll have to keep this simple for a simpleton:

You fail again, idiot.
    Stop that! Stop that! Stop talking to yourself like that. You are better than that. Why don't you listen to me? I am trying to help you. Be positve. When you go out tomorrow smile at the people in the street and they will smile back to you (some of them will throw up first, but nevermind, you must look at the positive side always).

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    Now I guess you'll come up with a brilliant retort along the lines of, "Tee-hee! Don't say that about yourself!"
    Of course I will. I am not going to let you destroy what little self esteem that remains by calling yourself names. And if I were you then I would say thank you HW8.

"You fail again, idiot"
    Stop that! stop that! Aren't you listenning to me? Stop swearing at yourself.

and we can keep going back and forth like that until the thread is closed.
    Why do you want the thread closed. After all you have so much more to "give" to the kung fu knowledge pool of this thread.

That what you're really after, idiot? Looking for a way out?
    Why should I want a way out? You and your kickboxer friends are the ones who keep putting your foot in it as regards almost every aspect of kung fu. You are the guys who should be looking for a way out!

Stop that! Stop that! Stop talking to yourself like that.

I am not going to let you destroy what little self esteem that remains by calling yourself names.

Stop that! stop that! Aren't you listenning to me? Stop swearing at yourself.

You fail again idiot.

(up to you...)

Why should I want a way out?

Maybe because you've got nothing left to say other than clinging to a certain group of more experienced kungfu folks and repeating, "Yeah, yeah!I-I'm one of you guys, right? Right guys? Yeah, that's it, I'm a kungfu guy, yeah." over and over in a desperate bid to fabricate an identity?

For whatever reason, it's obviously what you are after. It would be pretty easy to demonstrate otherwise.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sBjRvU...eature=related

At least here we have something to actually talk about.

It seemed like the WC guy ate a lot of shots for being so passive at the point of contact. Is there a WC reason for this? Without the helmets he might not have weathered all those enough to counter. When he did get goin' he seemed more aggressive than the san shou guy, who seemed pretty inexperienced in that he reacted poorly to this.

The WC guy did a good job of stuffing a really poor takedown attempt there at the beginning, and there looked to be a lot of opportunities he might have exploited had he any real ground game.

Didn't catch every moment of the vid (stuff happening here) but those are some of my initial reactions.

Maybe because you've got nothing left to say other than clinging to a certain group of more experienced kungfu folks and repeating, "Yeah, yeah!I-I'm one of you guys, right? Right guys? Yeah, that's it, I'm a kungfu guy, yeah." over and over in a desperate bid to fabricate an identity?
    As even you with your mentally disturbed attention span should have seen that the more experienced kung fu men here have been acknowledging me for long while. So there one more of your lies is exposed.

For whatever reason, it's obviously what you are after.
    Then it should be obvious that I am after a forum whose posters are authentic kung fu practitioners who are here to discuss authentic kung fu and not glorified kickboxing nor wrestling. There you go now, read that statement a few more times until it eventually sinks in.

It would be pretty easy to demonstrate otherwise.
    And I just did. Now, why don't you be a nice boy and run along take your medication and lie down and ponder over what you have just read.

There must be a wrestling forum somewhere on the World Wide Web where even mentally disturbed losers like you are welcome. Go and search for it.

Whoops. I almost forgot AND STOP PUNISHING YOURSELF!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ3-Hi-kMNo

Now this was just a joke. Looked like a slap fight between a couple of debutants whose nails were still wet from the manicurist. That pasty white dude probably got lost on his way to an accountant's conference and someone stole his shirt and pushed him into the ring.

Indicative of nothing one way or another as far as I could tell.

the more experienced kung fu men here have been acknowledging me for long while. !

LOL! I was right! Oh, you poor, insecure little thing!

Whoops. I almost forgot AND STOP PUNISHING YOURSELF!

You fail, idiot.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRPDh...eature=related

Kind of hard to get anything from this 'cause the 'dude' in the brown shirt was just so bad. The WC guy was shutting him down alright, but I think he could have done so if he had never studied anything more than being aggressive. Not a knock on WC, just pointlessly lopsided. Now if the 'dude' was some kind of kickboxing champion I'd be mighty impressed. Mighty surprised, but mighty impressed.

I liked the Lo Man Kam one Lone Tiger put up earlier, TBH, apart from the laugharama that is a chi sao comp. Be interested to hear more from Ali as to why he didn't.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

LOL! I was right! Oh, you poor, insecure little thing!
    I said stop talking to yourself in such a negative manner! Be positive! Do you do this in front of a mirror?