Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trademark????

Ziggy Guest
    Ziggy. Z...i...g...g...y (Got that captain kangerou?)

8stepsifu,in all of your glory, how is it that you can discern what others know and the skills that they possess?...Does the fact that you blindly kiss ass, in addition to developing a heightened sense of smell also impart some sort of extra-sensory perception? What is the lip placement for this technique?

PS: You already have your mountain...Better put your boots on!

8stepsifu Guest

ok dickweed

If you and your great Masters know so much, then why is it that you have nothing better to do than try and defame a reputible kung fu master and martial arts organization? Why is it that every other post, you mutants have a new name? Its true, I haven't seen you in all your glory, but if you know so much, then who the hell are you? What have you done in the martial arts? Whose lives have you benefited? What are your great plans? To claim anyone that is better than you is fake? I know that "Ziggy" didn't say these things, but you all part of the same trashy group with nothing better to do than make claims without backing them up. Its really getting boring. What is this...like the 4th post of this kind....."Oh I have an innocent question." But you have your own agenda that falls apart as you speak. If you like politics so much, go run for office, with Bush and Gore running, you'll probably win

8Step Sifu

6hmantis Guest

Kevin Lickass

You cult people are so blind it makes me sick. All you have to do is pull your head out of moon-sun's ass and open your eyes.He's a fake!!! Try e-mailing some people who are real martial artest and you'll find out. ARE YOU CHICKEN BOY??? His days of lieing to the masses are grinding to a hault. I have seen Kevin Lickass do 8 step and he's a joke. But head of the *******yation of the good old USA. You cult people woulde'nt know good martial arts if it flew up your ass. I'v seen it and it puts to shame that monkey crap you cult people are trying to pass off as kung-fu. By the way, does Mr. K. lickass know how meny 8 step forms there realy are? I don't think so. Your last form is a 7 star form. Added because your master dos'nt know the real forms. the first 4 form you cult people do know are so watered down. You lack the true forms. you cult people should be****ed at all the **** you have gotten over the years. P.S.Your mASSter is not as respected as you think in the Martial Arts world. LUV YA!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ziggy Guest
    Is dickweed an herb to stimulate your great intellectual reasoning abillity, 8stepsifu?

Why don't we go public and tell the entire martial arts world about the kind of benefits people receive by becoming an 8 STEP PRAYING MANTIS KUNG FU sifu, under james sun, IF they decide to no longer be a part(financially contributing member) of his federation.

Lets open up sun's federation agenda to the media!

It doesn't sound as much like a reputable kung fu master or martial arts organization anymore.

8stepsifu Guest

Yawn.........................

First of all...my name isn't Kevin.
    Second of all, you lack any proof and only back up my previous statements. All your E-Mail Masters are puppeting you around. Maybe you should open your eyes. Now for the 5th time you've come on here and said that the ACMAF is fake, Master Sun is fake and now in your infinite wisdom make fun of someone's name in exchange for any actual proof or backing to your pathetic claims. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I've grown tired of you. In spite of your attempts to call us cult people, and raise doubts within our organization were moving right along, growing, making good students and functioning with increasing efficiency and smoothness. Maybe were getting too big for your comfort level? Well were doing a good thing that every ACMAF member is proud to be a part of.

8Step Sifu

8stepsifu Guest

oh and "Ziggy"

If you don't pay federation dues, you don't go to the Sifu Camps (continuing education in kung fu and medecine), but you can still teach kung fu. The bridges you burnt with your mouth arent my problem or my concern.

8Step Sifu

[This message was edited by 8stepsifu on 10-15-00 at 08:57 PM.]

6hmantis Guest
    Do you even have eyes man? Are you affrade of what you may find? You are cult people Brainwashed by a man who could care less who you are but likes your money. I give you my word that i will leave you alone if you start to open your EYES [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

8stepsifu Guest

See what?

Since your first groundless claims I have asked for proof. You say I'm blind, but you keep saying "E-mail the Masters".. I can't believe I'm writing this again.......BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!! I e-mailed you asking for proof and you never returned it.

8Step Sifu

8stepsifu Guest

The reason I'm sceptical of what you have to say.

1. You were booted, tried to use the 8 Step name illegally and are royally ****ed off because of the copywrite laws.

2. I have far more than the combined knowlege of every martial arts book out there. I have beaten older, more seasoned blackbelts of various styles

3. I've gone to tournaments and scoured the web and nowhere have I seen anything close to Master Sun as far as video clips. No one else that I've seen even moves like him

4. I just got back from the last Sifu Camp and I learned aspects of the martial arts that few people even know exist. He "gave us a peak" and I'm still blown away and trying to apply it to everything I know.

5. You have never demonstrated anything more than hatred and hearsay. You say the same things and have lots of "new users" You haven't said who you are or who these "masters" are that are so good and wise. The lack of reason, attacks, and name calling are why I and everybody else don't trust anything that you say.

8Step Sifu

8StepStudent Guest

Public

If you wanna bring it out in the public and make a fool of yourselves... Go ahead, but until then you're nothing but water under the bridge to us, so give it up. We are practicing a REAL and COMPLETE style, and we're **** proud of it, so unless you have proof of any of your claims then you might as well talk to a brick wall, because we don't care!

jazzninja Guest
    I've been studying Shyun 8step for over a year now. I like what the system and my sifu teaches me and it has given me confidence in my self and in my ability to defend myself. Regardless of what they charge for tuition, if it saves my butt just once from being hospitalized or killed, then its well worth the investment.

Ziggy Guest

James Sun: 4th generation disciple of Martha Stewart

8stepbozo must have over-looked the fact that the original praying mantis kung fu, developed by Wang Lang, is made up of techniques from 17 other kung fu styles. I guess Wang Lang was a salad tosser also!

Jiang Hua Long, the founder of 8 Step, added techniques of Ba Gua to Plum Flower mantis. I wonder what type of dressing he used?

The Shuai Jiao (throwing) James Sun added he probably learned in high school in Taiwan. He also hired a Shuai Jiao master to come to his San Francisco school to teach him. Shuai Jiao can be added to any mantis style, not just 8 Step. In fact, a common phrase amoung mantis masters in Taiwan is "Adding Shuai Jiao to Praying Mantis is like adding wings to a tiger". "It's a good thing".........Martha Stewart.

Better suck on some more dickweed 8stepsifu or just add it to your salad---Maybe you'll transcend to the next level, but not without paying your federation dues! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

cha kuen Guest
    8stepsifu-

It's nice that you look up to your sifu but saying that no one moves like him is a pretty bold statement. BTW-these are awful posts.

Kagerou Guest

6hmantits

Your so-called masters don't want to admit that they didn't get to learn the whole 8-step system.Your so-called masters were out-door students of Great Grandmaster Wei's and he showed them alittle bit of the 8-step, then said that was the whole system. You've been staring into your e-mail buddies Ass, so thats why you only see $#!t . And by the way, Master Sun didn't add the Shuai Jiao techniqnes to 8-step. It was Fong Hua Yi. Just because your masters didn't get to learn any fun stuff doesn't mean that Master Sun invented all the techniques.

P.S. Hurry up and get a life, Your welcome.

Kagerou [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by Kagerou on 10-16-00 at 02:24 PM.]

Ziggy Guest
    All James Sun has to do is come foward and objectively substantiate (proove) his claim beyond reasonable doubt, and it will put an end to all this controversy!

Jazznina, in all sincerity, ask your teacher if you can use the name, 8 Step Praying Mantis Kung Fu, if you leave the federation after you become a sifu.