Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: marijuana tcm?!?!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by herb ox View Post
    That's not very nice, GCCLF.

Your judgmental stance is like insisting on holding horse stance when someone is rushing you from the front.
    This is a mixed metaphor, if ever there was one. Smoking MJ is more like running 3 miles while slowly closing a noose around your neck.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    No, but we shouldn't shorten them purposely.
    ah... but they only appear when certain conditons are met and even then they tend to disappear rather quickly...

except in maui, one day there were rainbows everywhere i went...

This is a mixed metaphor, if ever there was one. Smoking MJ is more like running 3 miles while slowly closing a noose around your neck.
    Says who? Says you!

Funny, it seems YOU are the one finding mixed metaphors where none exists. I was referring to your attitude, Sir, not the act of smoking. Even my bloodshot eyes can read the lines better than that.

I realize this thread is going nowhere academic or even really intelligent. Perhaps we should let it die a natural death. Emotions tend to run high with this subject and those who believe always will and those who don't will never.

'ox

Quote Originally Posted by herb ox View Post
    I realize this thread is going nowhere academic or even really intelligent. Perhaps we should let it die a natural death. Emotions tend to run high with this subject and those who believe always will and those who don't will never.

'ox
    If the thread were smoking MJ, it would probably be dead already. Isn't it terrible waiting for nature to run its course when we could speed things along?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

If the thread were smoking MJ, it would probably be dead already. Isn't it terrible waiting for nature to run its course when we could speed things along?
    the nature of marijuana is that it is grown to be smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    the nature of marijuana is that it is grown to be smoked.
    The nature of MJ is it grows due to sunlight and water. Humans created the need to smoke it. MJ just grows, that is it's nature. Humans grow it to smoke it. Do not confuse the 2.
    ------
    Jason

The nature of MJ is it grows due to sunlight and water. Humans created the need to smoke it. MJ just grows, that is it's nature. Humans grow it to smoke it. Do not confuse the 2.
    inter-reaction is the way of nature... don't confuse yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    inter-reaction is the way of nature... don't confuse yourself.
    Homeostatis is the way of nature. Maintaining the same state to expend less energy. MJ throws that off. Don't rationalize your addiction to illegal substances.
    ------
    Jason

Just Say No and Medical Marijuana politics aside

To bring this back to something relevant (my how you potheads and prohibitionists digress ), let's talk about marijuana as medicine. Here in California, it's legal in small amounts when prescribed by a doctor. Now of course, since it is an illegal drug, there's some misuse of that and abuse the system. But for many, it's a legitimate genuine medicine. To bring it back to TCM, the founding father of TCM, Hua Tuo allegedly used marijuana as a surgical anesthetic - mafeisan (麻沸散 marijuana boiled powdered medicine).
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    To bring this back to something relevant (my how you potheads and prohibitionists digress ), let's talk about marijuana as medicine. Here in California, it's legal in small amounts when prescribed by a doctor. Now of course, since it is an illegal drug, there's some misuse of that and abuse the system. But for many, it's a legitimate genuine medicine. To bring it back to TCM, the founding father of TCM, Hua Tuo allegedly used marijuana as a surgical anesthetic - mafeisan (麻沸散 marijuana boiled powdered medicine).
    i use marijuana to maintain my ability to cope in this world. it keeps me peaceful and calm... when i get up, at work(most masons are potheads), before bed... always. for me it is like food for the mind and soul. in the hustle and bustle of the so called modern world, we have lost the understanding of nourshishment that transcends the physical plane... feelings, emotions... imaginations. without them we are dumbed down and mindless clones, just doing what were told to do. marijuana is illegal because a human population is harder to control when it is freethinking... control only works when people do as they are told. ironic that the same executive branch that labels marijuana as illegal, also turns around and approves synthetic, man-made pharmecutical with a heck of alot more adverse side-effects than the munchies or slight paranoia induced by using marijuana... what gives one man a right to deem what another man takes from nature and puts into his being? if the man dies, he's dead... if he lives he's still a man just doing his thing. marijuana is only a problem because it is made illegal... think about it... cigarettes are legal!!!

Thumbs down just admit the truth

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I like a nice glass of red wine with certain foods, just as I like a nice glass of white with others, I enjoy the way a nice cognac goes with a good espresso and a good champagne brings out the flavour in many foods.
    I don't drink to get a certain "high" or in a certain "zone" but to enjoy the experience of eating a fine meal.
    I could see your point if one drinks to get hammered though.
    red wine,white wine,cognac,shampagne, all that just to bring out the flavour in food, lol my sister use to say her tooth hurt lol man your a drunk lol

big diferance your confused

Anything in excess is the issue, that and some people just have addictive persosnalities and have to go to the extreme with everything.
    I don't ever begrudge anyone their crack pipe, **** mirror or hemp stoogie, just be honest with yourself if you have a problem ie: you need it to achieve something.
    Some one smoking crak will sell his own mother and rob you
    some one smoking weed will give you 10 bucks if you ask him , big diferance between the two

lol ha ha ha

Why? you saving up to be jewish?
    Good one lmao

Lightbulb you cant get adicted to pot

I didn't say you were addicted to MJ, nor did I say you are an alcoholic. And my reasoning for my comments isn't just to say the opposite of what you say, you are missing my logic (which is very straightforward). There is a reason that many organizations that try to help addicts make accepting their problem the first step. So many addicts are in denial. I cannot say you are or aren't addicted. All I said was that many addicts say the same thing. If you have a guilty concious, that's your problem.
    Marijuana is clasified as a non adictive drug,you smoke it out of choice not cause your adicted to it

Smile need for weed

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    This is a very strong sentiment. Were you are a loved one hurt by "drugs."

I can understand. After my mother died my father got all fu(ked up on coke and tried killing himself. I found him hanging and had to take him down. Those were rough times. Total hell.

As early as 7th grade me and the boys would sneak out drinks from home and party in the playground. This was only intensified in HS. By senior year I would bring a case of beer with me to a party... for me, and me alone (I need to develop this selfish attitude with kripy).

Anyway, I was fat and flabby. Almost 20 years later I am in 10x better shape and that's because I replaced legal booz with illegal weed.

First the legality issue: booz was legal, then illegal and then legal again. Legality is a matter of paperwork. A man can be crook one day and an upstanding system the next? Because who says so?

Health: While I agree a complete man should find peace naturally, and I would say I have, everything you put in your body causes an effect. Weed helped me see the truth. Guys you see making millions in rock-n-roll bands.... no doubt their family was like mine "You can't make money like that." "Get a real job."

Weed cuts through man's mass created reality of comfort. It breaks away all the programing (if you're a thinking man and not just some wanker) and allows you to reprogram yourself. It's also fun to go through life appearing to be somewhat of a happy dim whit.

My advice is any drug is not for everyone. But I would recommend any person well adjusted to try LSD at least once IF they can get a good, clean source of it. This "drug" will show you what's up.... or down, or inside out. Reveal other levels of reality that are as real as the one you currently have concrete faith in.

After that, the occasional magic mushroom... once every 2 to 3 years just to check in with yourself. There's no bull****ting yourself on mushrooms. This is why some people can't handle it.

That's it. You'd have to fight me to the finish to get me to try "hard drugs." No interest. Though I do not judge.

Everything under the stars is. You can shake your fist at it, shake its hand or walk away.
    i smoke weed every day but not when im working out i need weed to function right life would suck with out it