Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: marijuana tcm?!?!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    Non! He is a silly English pig-dog!
    yes, yes, who's mother smells of boisonberries, we know...french people....
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

No, I am a filthy rebel Irish.

Or a surly drunken Scott... take your pick.

Calling me an englishman is the gravest of insults.

produces a heavy steel gauntlet and smacks cjurakpt with it.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

The weed is awesome for self hypnosis. Zone out to your music....

nah, I aint scared. I'm light. I'm powerful. I'm in shape. Aint no way I'm avoiding the barrel. PULLING IN DEEEEEEEEP mother****er! (http://magicseaweed.com/Dunes-Surf-Report/452/)

Same about life.

**** that! I don't need no stinking straight life jack. So much money floating around one way or another.

Be free! Be free!

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    No, I am a filthy rebel Irish.

Or a surly drunken Scott... take your pick.

Calling me an englishman is the gravest of insults.

produces a heavy steel gauntlet and smacks cjurakpt with it.
    an insult!

on the first eve of the next waxing gibbous, staple guns at 43 1/3 paces, behind your mother's tool shed (it will be convenient for me, as I will have just finished with her )

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    an insult!

on the first eve of the next waxing gibbous, staple guns at 43 1/3 paces, behind your mother's tool shed (it will be convenient for me, as I will have just finished with her )
    A woman with a tool shed is usually a pretty manly broad

if you do anything with drugs you should go die, XD!

what are drugs?

you mean like aspirin, vikidan, other things the doctor gives you made out of chemicals and bad stuff?

i agree, those nasty pills the doctors hand out to the majority of our populous are freaking terrible.

way worse than that stuff that god(s)/nature gave us.....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    if we are all going to die anyway, why does it matter what we do while we live?

Quote Originally Posted by JGTevo View Post
    A woman with a tool shed is usually a pretty manly broad
    That's not a woman, its a man baby, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    This is a very strong sentiment. Were you are a loved one hurt by "drugs."

I can understand. After my mother died my father got all fu(ked up on coke and tried killing himself. I found him hanging and had to take him down. Those were rough times. Total hell.

As early as 7th grade me and the boys would sneak out drinks from home and party in the playground. This was only intensified in HS. By senior year I would bring a case of beer with me to a party... for me, and me alone (I need to develop this selfish attitude with kripy).

Anyway, I was fat and flabby. Almost 20 years later I am in 10x better shape and that's because I replaced legal booz with illegal weed.

First the legality issue: booz was legal, then illegal and then legal again. Legality is a matter of paperwork. A man can be crook one day and an upstanding system the next? Because who says so?

Health: While I agree a complete man should find peace naturally, and I would say I have, everything you put in your body causes an effect. Weed helped me see the truth. Guys you see making millions in rock-n-roll bands.... no doubt their family was like mine "You can't make money like that." "Get a real job."

Weed cuts through man's mass created reality of comfort. It breaks away all the programing (if you're a thinking man and not just some wanker) and allows you to reprogram yourself. It's also fun to go through life appearing to be somewhat of a happy dim whit.

My advice is any drug is not for everyone. But I would recommend any person well adjusted to try LSD at least once IF they can get a good, clean source of it. This "drug" will show you what's up.... or down, or inside out. Reveal other levels of reality that are as real as the one you currently have concrete faith in.

After that, the occasional magic mushroom... once every 2 to 3 years just to check in with yourself. There's no bull****ting yourself on mushrooms. This is why some people can't handle it.

That's it. You'd have to fight me to the finish to get me to try "hard drugs." No interest. Though I do not judge.

Everything under the stars is. You can shake your fist at it, shake its hand or walk away.
    Last edited by Ray Pina; 10-02-2008 at 06:19 AM.

As far as effectiveness as a martial artist... it's getting harder and harder to find someone to beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    As far as effectiveness as a martial artist... it's getting harder and harder to find someone to beat me.
    You really need to get out more !
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    what are drugs?

you mean like aspirin, vikidan, other things the doctor gives you made out of chemicals and bad stuff?

i agree, those nasty pills the doctors hand out to the majority of our populous are freaking terrible.

way worse than that stuff that god(s)/nature gave us.....
    god(s)/nature gave us arsenic, cyanide, carbon monoxide, tornados, typhoons, earthquakes, mud slides, AIDS (unless you are a conspiracy theorist). Yeah, aspirin is much worse than thos that naturally occur.

I love druggies that rationalize their habit. Weakness is weakness.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    god(s)/nature gave us arsenic, cyanide, carbon monoxide, tornados, typhoons, earthquakes, mud slides, AIDS (unless you are a conspiracy theorist). Yeah, aspirin is much worse than thos that naturally occur.

I love druggies that rationalize their habit. Weakness is weakness.
    So I guess the question becomes whether you consider enjoying the psychotropic properties of a relatively harmless fibrous grass-like bush to be weakness. If you are dependant on it to feel normal than yes. If you simply enjoy using it for recreation than no.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    So I guess the question becomes whether you consider enjoying the psychotropic properties of a relatively harmless fibrous grass-like bush to be weakness. If you are dependant on it to feel normal than yes. If you simply enjoy using it for recreation than no.
    Any time you need to change the chemical balance in your body by taking in other substances to enjoy yourself (IE recreation) you are weak. Smoking MJ is no different than the 300 lb whale eating chocolate cake to cope with depression or a crack head taking another hit...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.