Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 200

Thread: marijuana tcm?!?!?!?!!?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    implications are very apparent in your posts, no need to back peddle here. its quite straight forward that you speak on issues before you know facts.

    no, i do understand what you are saying, and i agree.

    of course there are organizations out there that can help people with substance abuse issues. thats a given.

    so now you assume youknow my concience eh, and you seem to know what my problem is. you have the air to me of one who takes his personal assumptions as fact, when the fact is you make assumptions based on a large amount of ignorance. ive met plent of your kind sir. i personally think you overstep yourself and assume you are a bit more clever than you are, little jedi.

    you are actually quite amusing to converse with.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    you know greencloudCLF, i dont have any issue with you, and personally i think this conversation is quite silly.

    how bout we just agree to stop this foolishness before it gets even more idiotic.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Posts
    1,115
    One thing I can say is I do not mince words. If I think you are something I will say it outright. All I spoke to was the experiences I have had about people saying they are not addicts when, in fact, they are. Your overreaction a rationalizations do nothing to paint your drug use in a good light, IMO.

    And as an example that you are missing even the basic content of my post I was not saying there are rehab organizations, I was pointing out that almost all of them make you accept your addiction first, because most are in denial.

    And, trust me, you have never met anyone like me.
    ------
    Jason

    --Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

    God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    One thing I can say is I do not mince words. If I think you are something I will say it outright. All I spoke to was the experiences I have had about people saying they are not addicts when, in fact, they are. Your overreaction a rationalizations do nothing to paint your drug use in a good light, IMO.

    And as an example that you are missing even the basic content of my post I was not saying there are rehab organizations, I was pointing out that almost all of them make you accept your addiction first, because most are in denial.

    And, trust me, you have never met anyone like me.
    sure, okay.

    you are not saying anything i dont already know man. i am quite comfortable with the way i live my life, and am quite happy. i also understand what i do and understand moderation and self control.

    everyones perceptions of things are different. hell, i view television as one of the worst drugs out there. it ALSO alters your mind state, did you know that?

    part of the reason I dont watch the idiot box.

    though, im still not going to sit around on my high horse and place judgment.

    you may think one way, yet the actuality may be quite different. it can very hard to get a clear view of someone by a few posts on an internet forum.

    i also view the internet as a drug, and one i knowingly am addicted to.

    everything we encounter in life is an external source, and all of them effect our minds in one way or another.

    again, this is silly man.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Posts
    1,115
    I read a great study that showed you burned more Calories laying in your bed when compared to watching TV. TV is the devil. The internet is good for porn...I just wish IT wasn't watching. They hate donkey shows.
    ------
    Jason

    --Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

    God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    I read a great study that showed you burned more Calories laying in your bed when compared to watching TV. TV is the devil. The internet is good for porn...I just wish IT wasn't watching. They hate donkey shows.
    lol, we have some common ground indeed my friend.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    lol, we have some common ground indeed my friend.
    Donkey shows unite everyone!
    ------
    Jason

    --Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

    God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    also for the record, im not an addict of marijuana. ive said, ive been KNOWN to partake.

    ask me when the last time that was..... my gues is you probably drink far more than i every in take that plant.

    if you drink even minorly your a total hypocrite man.
    I like a nice glass of red wine with certain foods, just as I like a nice glass of white with others, I enjoy the way a nice cognac goes with a good espresso and a good champagne brings out the flavour in many foods.
    I don't drink to get a certain "high" or in a certain "zone" but to enjoy the experience of eating a fine meal.
    I could see your point if one drinks to get hammered though.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I like a nice glass of red wine with certain foods, just as I like a nice glass of white with others, I enjoy the way a nice cognac goes with a good espresso and a good champagne brings out the flavour in many foods.
    I don't drink to get a certain "high" or in a certain "zone" but to enjoy the experience of eating a fine meal.
    I could see your point if one drinks to get hammered though.
    i hear that. somewhat like when i do find myself smoking, its usually in conjunction with enjoying a good moment with a close friend. ah the old peace pipe.

    i have several friends that do drink to excess, to get drunk.

    im fine with that. its just not for me, but i wont old it against them.

    to each their own.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i hear that. somewhat like when i do find myself smoking, its usually in conjunction with enjoying a good moment with a close friend. ah the old peace pipe.

    i have several friends that do drink to excess, to get drunk.

    im fine with that. its just not for me, but i wont old it against them.

    to each their own.
    Anything in excess is the issue, that and some people just have addictive persosnalities and have to go to the extreme with everything.
    I don't ever begrudge anyone their crack pipe, **** mirror or hemp stoogie, just be honest with yourself if you have a problem ie: you need it to achieve something.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    i have a problem.

    i need to constantly pound on my punching bag in my living room at hours unfavorable to my neighbors...

    but sometimes you just have that need to express a thought or idea...to achieve a conclusion with what i might be considering.

    and then out of respect, i just cant, so it builds this...pressure in me...and then i have to search porn bull riding to release myself
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i have a problem.

    i need to constantly pound on my punching bag in my living room at hours unfavorable to my neighbors...

    but sometimes you just have that need to express a thought or idea...to achieve a conclusion with what i might be considering.

    and then out of respect, i just cant, so it builds this...pressure in me...and then i have to search porn bull riding to release myself
    LMAO !!
    *cue the american gladiator theme*
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    LMAO !!
    *cue the american gladiator theme*
    as long as i dont get beat up on my honeymoon!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    as long as i dont get beat up on my honeymoon!
    Why? you saving up to be jewish?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    10,852
    lol

    i love jewish jokes. my old roomate was a jewish kungfu teacher and was always busting them out, i think ive developed a taste for them over the years.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •