Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: marijuana tcm?!?!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    lol

i love jewish jokes. my old roomate was a jewish kungfu teacher and was always busting them out, i think ive developed a taste for them over the years.
    Not sure if I wanna read too much into this...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

wow...

all you have to do is mention tha weed and all of a sudden we have 7 pages of debate. Y'all are master-debaters!

Don't mope.

There's hope...

Smoke dope.....

Nature didn't have money in mind when the plants were evolving. Think about it.

herb ox

(yes, they call me that for a reason...)

Quote Originally Posted by herb ox View Post
    all you have to do is mention tha weed and all of a sudden we have 7 pages of debate. Y'all are master-debaters!

Don't mope.

There's hope...

Smoke dope.....

Nature didn't have money in mind when the plants were evolving. Think about it.

herb ox

(yes, they call me that for a reason...)

Lucas,

My point.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

On the other hand I think 1bad65 doesn't smoke weed and have you SEEN his posts?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    On the other hand I think 1bad65 doesn't smoke weed and have you SEEN his posts?
    There are exceptions to every rule. Perhaps he SHOULD!
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

rofl you guys are killin me here
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    Let me not generalize. I am not saying ALL druggies and drunks are weak and inferior. However, I am still looking for one to prove me wrong.
    It depends what you're looking for from life.

Evidence suggests we're all mostly likely going to die. Is the world better off for having had a Jimi Hendrix or a Jerry Garcia in it, even for a short while? Jack Kerouac. Drugs influenced many an artists to break beyond the days norm and move into uncharted territory.

I am not condoning drugs. In fact, I often think what I'm going to do with my kids. If I get a hint that they started smoking weed I'm making them write a detailed report of who they think they are and what they want to be. If I see major changes a year or so down the road, I'll pull it out for a follow up.

Drugs scare people because they are powerful. They also draw people because they work. But you have to keep in mind there is crystal meth, and then there are all natural Morning Glory Seeds. St. Elmo's Fire, the ergot on rotten wheat, which was responsible for mass religious experiences, is where LSD was derived from.

Everything is what? What is it if we break everything down to its tiniest KNOWN element? I don't fear things. I educate myself about them and make decisions for myself.

Tough subject. Because I don't want to be quoted as recommending drug use, yet I would be lying if I said they haven't revealed very important things to me. Maybe I would have seen them anyway. Maybe not. It doesn't seem to be the common experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You really need to get out more !
    LOL
    I'll be out two weeks from tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF
    Let me not generalize. I am not saying ALL druggies and drunks are weak and inferior. However, I am still looking for one to prove me wrong.
    There's Eddie Bravo...

Thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    It depends what you're looking for from life.

Evidence suggests we're all mostly likely going to die. Is the world better off for having had a Jimi Hendrix or a Jerry Garcia in it, even for a short while? Jack Kerouac. Drugs influenced many an artists to break beyond the days norm and move into uncharted territory.

I am not condoning drugs. In fact, I often think what I'm going to do with my kids. If I get a hint that they started smoking weed I'm making them write a detailed report of who they think they are and what they want to be. If I see major changes a year or so down the road, I'll pull it out for a follow up.

Drugs scare people because they are powerful. They also draw people because they work. But you have to keep in mind there is crystal meth, and then there are all natural Morning Glory Seeds. St. Elmo's Fire, the ergot on rotten wheat, which was responsible for mass religious experiences, is where LSD was derived from.

Everything is what? What is it if we break everything down to its tiniest KNOWN element? I don't fear things. I educate myself about them and make decisions for myself.

Tough subject. Because I don't want to be quoted as recommending drug use, yet I would be lying if I said they haven't revealed very important things to me. Maybe I would have seen them anyway. Maybe not. It doesn't seem to be the common experience.

Think about how much more good they could have done if they didn't die prematurely due to drug use.
    ------
    Jason

Think about how much more good they could have done if they didn't die prematurely due to drug use.
    rainbows don't last all day...

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Lucas,

My point.
    That's not very nice, GCCLF.

Your judgmental stance is like insisting on holding horse stance when someone is rushing you from the front.

As the animals must physically adapt to the environment to ensure survival, humans too, must adapt MENTALLY to a wide variety of situations. Altering one's consciousness is simply a tool for adaptation. Those who argue most zealously for not altering the consciousness are often the ones who need to loosen up the controls the most. Some need it, some don't. And that's okay with me.

Some prefer the comfort of concrete and traffic to the dirt and wind. Let them have it.

I'll be on the mountainside smiling in the meantime.

ox

any folks here from Humboldt? We got it right here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    rainbows don't last all day...
    No, but we shouldn't shorten them purposely.
    ------
    Jason