Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hulu.com

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Hulu.com

this is a site that I discovered while tracking down the first episodes of 'Sons of Anarchy" on FX. I don't get fx , but this site has the series. It also has alot of cool movies and tv shows.
    I just watched "Ironsides" which had an episode featuring Bruce Lee (with Gene LaBell)you can see that Lee had already developed his on screen persona and cat-like movement. Cool technique with LaBell too.
    Last edited by TenTigers; 09-28-2008 at 08:19 PM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

ok, so I take it, this site has been around fer awhile, and my recent discovery is like someone who just said,"Hey Guys! Ya know there are these women in the bar, an if you pay'em enough money, they'll have you know what wit'cha!! Hot Diggity!"
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

...interesting. Tell me more about these women.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

****! it can only be streamed in the usa. anyone knows of a us proxy site that I could use?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    ****! it can only be streamed in the usa. anyone knows of a us proxy site that I could use?
    You can give this a shot.

http://lifehacker.com/394410/access-...hotspot-shield

thanks. im downloading the app now. will let u know if it works. my other problem is being blocked by the great firewall of china, but lets see if i can cross that hurdle when i get there
    得 心 應 手

nope still dont work outside the us.
    得 心 應 手

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    ok, so I take it, this site has been around fer awhile, and my recent discovery is like someone who just said,"Hey Guys! Ya know there are these women in the bar, an if you pay'em enough money, they'll have you know what wit'cha!! Hot Diggity!"
    hulu is a good site, although i have to admit it killed some nostalgia. i tried to watch some doogie houser while bored at work one day, and nothing but the theme song was quite the way i remembered it.

also thank you for reminding people about my mom and grandma. both of those bi tches owe me money.
    where's my beer?

just finished watching "Lost Highway."
    I can't decide if it's just too deep for me, or it's just a mess of fuked up sh1t.
    either way-Robert Blake was awesome. I didn't know it was him until the credits rolled. David Lynch is a nightmare on wheels. "Blue Velvet" is my fave.
    I once dragged a GF to see "Eraserhead." She was coming down with the flu, and was running a fever,and she still sat through it. more popcorn for me.
    I shoulda married that one.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

TenTigers,

You had a girlfriend sit through a whole showing of Eraserhead and let her get away !!!!

Man you lost a good one there
    Kune Belay Sau

cjurakpt Guest
    I once dragged a GF to see "Eraserhead." She was coming down with the flu, and was running a fever,and she still sat through it.
    "still" sat through it? howsabout that's why she sat through it...

this is a site that I discovered while tracking down the first episodes of 'Sons of Anarchy" on FX. I don't get fx , but this site has the series. It also has alot of cool movies and tv shows.
    I just watched "Ironsides" which had an episode featuring Bruce Lee (with Gene LaBell)you can see that Lee had already developed his on screen persona and cat-like movement. Cool technique with LaBell too.
    i love SOA one of the best shows on tv, and the fact that it comes on right after the sheild makes it even better.

Hula

I like the free anime that is streamed on that site...just found out about it recently. Deathnote is a series I need to catch up on.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    i love SOA one of the best shows on tv, and the fact that it comes on right after the sheild makes it even better.
    SOA is like 'The Sopranos" on bikes.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.