Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good combo

No girls/ladies that I know are stupid enough to get in the face of a total stranger and start using language like that. And yes, right or wrong, it is a good idea to keep your mouth shut at times.......That is unless you care to be "in the right" with maybe a broken jaw and a concussion.

simply another reason not to eat at a mcdonalds...

uki, what shall you do if your son decides to become a police officer at some eventuality in his life and then furthermore gets killed in the line of duty? what shall you say then i wonder?

I am curious, but, do you think he will deserve it? Or is it different when it is a member of your family?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

how to stay cool in a heated situation.

1. temper control, have a punching bag at home. punch away all of your frustration and stress.

2. if you still lose it (temper), try hit some furniture or even against the walls etc

the bottomline is not to hit people.

soon or later you may fatally injure a person just b/c you lose your temper.

jailtime or more for manslaughter, not worth it at all.

--

some solutions for the dude that slang the fist.

try drive thru window, or go to a different macdonald that serves faster or with a shorter line.

you want your burger fast and not to go to jail fast.

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPszt...eature=related

buddhist chanting 108 times everyday

works for me.

Wise words

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    how to stay cool in a heated situation.

1. temper control, have a punching bag at home. punch away all of your frustration and stress.

2. if you still lose it (temper), try hit some furniture or even against the walls etc

the bottomline is not to hit people.

soon or later you may fatally injure a person just b/c you lose your temper.

jailtime or more for manslaughter, not worth it at all.

--

some solutions for the dude that slang the fist.

try drive thru window, or go to a different macdonald that serves faster or with a shorter line.

you want your burger fast and not to go to jail fast.

--

It would be a difficult thing for a person who is not normally a model of self control. Either it was ego or just a bad attitude, he attacked first. Must be a simple minded person to let plain curse words ignite his temper...eh?

Drive through is only a temporary solution. They might drive their car right through said establishment.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    uki, what shall you do if your son decides to become a police officer at some eventuality in his life and then furthermore gets killed in the line of duty?
    i'd be willing to say that he will not grow up to become a police officer... but if he does and is killed in the line of duty... i will accept the facts and move on. i am sure it will be devasting, but all things happen for a reason.
    what shall you say then i wonder?
    perhaps you can re-read my first response... you seem to ask the same question with multiple approaches to it.
    I am curious, but, do you think he will deserve it?
    we all get what we have coming to us...
    Or is it different when it is a member of your family?
    nope. no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    i'd be willing to say that he will not grow up to become a police officer... but if he does and is killed in the line of duty... i will accept the facts and move on. i am sure it will be devasting, but all things happen for a reason.
    perhaps you can re-read my first response... you seem to ask the same question with multiple approaches to it.
    we all get what we have coming to us...
    nope. no difference.
    The future's not ours to see, you can't know anything of what will come of your boy.
    Do we all get what's coming to us? Are you sure?
    Do all things happen for a reason? Are you certain?

I don't need to re-read your stance in regards to the question I just asked you. I read it, and i understood clearly the content the first time. I do wonder if you are clear on that position though.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

From that video I can't tell why this happened, or who cut who in line if at all.

I see a small girl confronting a large man, with somewhat of confrontational body language.

It wasn't right, and the man should be ashamed. But kids today could use that lesson. When I was young on the playground we didn't mouth off to the older kids, they would beat us.

Someone got shot about two months ago up the block from me for something similar. An incident over the bathroom. Reality can get real, real quick.

Never mess with a man and his food.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.