Thread: Real Chinese Sanda/MMA

Real Chinese Sanda/MMA

Sifu Ayron Howey head of the Wuji Xiao Yao Kung Fu academy in Vancouver.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuwB4fr1lUE

He has sick Sanda and even sicker mma....

& his 1st pro Sanda fight video up on his site
    http://www.wujikungfu.com/videos/59-misc-videos.html

One.
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"

We've discussed Hero Legends

We've discussed it both here on a thread started by Ayron himself and in the magazine (see thread). Check it out. There's more to come here hopefully. One of my masters, Tony Chen, is heavily involved in Hero Legends. I don't want to jinx it, or let the cat out of the bag too early, but we expect some interesting action on that front early next year here in America. Stay tuned.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    We've discussed it both here on a thread started by Ayron himself and in the magazine (see thread). Check it out. There's more to come here hopefully. One of my masters, Tony Chen, is heavily involved in Hero Legends. I don't want to jinx it, or let the cat out of the bag too early, but we expect some interesting action on that front early next year here in America. Stay tuned.
    Nice,
    thanks Gene, good to know.
    I don't follow the main board as close as the southern.

There is some cool stuff brewing in Vancouver too,
    Ayron is a total inspiration, real gung fu being expressed in the ring.

Cheers
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"

good fighting.
    The canadian guy was pretty tuff and i was impressed with his eagerness. The knockout kick was amazing though.

Well done and good luck.
    Last edited by Eddie; 10-09-2008 at 02:00 AM.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Check your systems!

I have no idea if Ayron's site was the source, but that was my only real download yesterday.

On doing my usual paranoid shut-down, Intelliscan by PC Doctor reported 2 instances of
    "Trojan Horse: QQhelper.exe".

Clean-up went ok and warned me that on re-boot a full scan would ensue to make sure there were no other infections.

Full Scan took "a lot longer".... and reported yet another single instance of the same Trojan..... clean-up went, etc.... with the resulting required Full Scan taking even longer....

Aside from losing some recent work, I should have erased the drive and restored a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by bakxierboxer View Post
    I have no idea if Ayron's site was the source, but that was my only real download yesterday.

On doing my usual paranoid shut-down, Intelliscan by PC Doctor reported 2 instances of
    "Trojan Horse: QQhelper.exe".

Clean-up went ok and warned me that on re-boot a full scan would ensue to make sure there were no other infections.

Full Scan took "a lot longer".... and reported yet another single instance of the same Trojan..... clean-up went, etc.... with the resulting required Full Scan taking even longer....

Aside from losing some recent work, I should have erased the drive and restored a backup.
    thank god i'm at the library

I did a san shou seminar with Ayron back in the spring, it was cool.

I would love to do some more seminars with him. Took one with him in the spring, same one as diego, and it was some good stuff.
    He also reffed the next day all day and did a great job. The way he would look really intensely at guy's faces to see if they were going out was priceless.
    A unique snowflake