Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Busted MMA fighters and fights

the difference between mma and tma is raping kids is not funny. raping a man is very funny.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I raped everyone of my students, could you blame me? LOL
    might find a ladyboy in there... might rape you.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Right now WHO has more sexual OFFENSES? MMA or TMA?
    Give it time. The "that can't happen in MMA" stance is silly. People are people and sexual freaks have all kinds of jobs. As more MMA schools pop up, more pedos will flock to MMA. MMA has no, for lack of a better term, "Bushido". It prides itself with the image of the masterless, mannerless, crude rogue that it has cultivated all these years. Just take a look at some of these magazines. Misogyny is too tame a word to describe it. It will be MORE of a problem in the future.

Not that Bushido tamed the samurai, but a code of conduct doesn't hurt.
    Last edited by Lebaufist; 05-22-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    give it time. The "that can't happen in mma" stance is silly. People are people and sexual freaks have all kinds of jobs. As more mma schools pop up, more pedos will flock to mma. Mma has no, for lack of a better term, "bushido". It prides itself with the image of the masterless, mannerless, crude rogue that it has cultivated all these years. Just take a look at some of these magazines. Misogyny is too tame a word to describe it. It will be more of a problem in the future.
    but just like the crapture, there is a lot of bullshido around.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Bad martial arts doesn't make a you a rapist.

Before I was too weak to control a woman down and they didn't love me. Later I was on a business trip and a pretty girl helped to to my hotel. I was too drunk and lost. I can't even walk by myself, but my jj was well. I held her down then she let me kiss her because I was strong. After she called me darling sweety and I teared the chrysanthemum, but she did not care. She wanted to follow me and be my gf. I told her to meet me in the next city, but I went to one another city so she can't marry me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    Bad martial arts doesn't make a you a rapist.
    It does if you charge fees for it.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

This sucks

Rogers is the biggest MMA name to make this thread. How disappointing.
    Jul 01, 2011
    Brett Rogers accused of attacking wife
    By Sergio Non, USA TODAY
    Updated 12h 17m ago

Strikeforce has fired heavyweight Brett Rogers following his arrest and incarceration on accusations of attacking his wife.

Police in Rogers' hometown of Apple Valley, Minn., charged him Wednesday with four felonies: assault in the third degree; domestic assault by strangulation; pattern of stalking conduct; and endangerment of a child. The Dakota County Sheriff's Dept. on Thursday listed Rogers as still being in jail, with bail currently set at $100,000.

Apple Valley police went to Rogers' residence about 12:35 a.m. Wednesday after getting a call from a neighbor who heard sounds of yelling, a woman screaming and glass breaking, according to the official criminal complaint. Rogers told police that he argued with his wife and hit her after she struck him, the report states.

The complaint also cites a report from a neighbor who said he saw Rogers punching his wife in the head and face while she was on the ground, as well as another neighbor who said the wife had blood flowing from her face and mouth. The report, which identifies Rogers' wife by her initials, states that police found her walking past a school in the area:

T.R. had obvious signs of injury on her face, including a golf ball size bump above her left eyebrow, a bump on her right eyebrow, and one in the middle of her forehead, injuries to her ears and jaw, along with blood on her face and a missing tooth. She also had injuries to her neck and back. T.R. repeatedly denied that she had been assaulted and said she had simply fallen on the ground. ...

In the ambulance, T.R. spoke with an officer and paramedics about her injuries. T.R. advised that she and her husband had been arguing that night. He became angry and grabbed her with both hands around her neck and squeezed. She was able to get away and went into the back yard. Her husband followed her and got her on the ground and began hitting her about her head and face, causing her to "black out." By the time T.R. arrived at the hospital, her ear had swollen and had a "cauliflower ear" look. T.R. stated she did not want her husband charged with assault because she did not want to cause him trouble with his job.

The complaint states that police later wanted to take pictures of Rogers' wife to document her bruising, but she refused and said the assault was her fault.

Rogers is No. 18 among heavyweights in the USA TODAY/SB Nation consensus rankings. His latest professional bout was a June 18 loss to Josh Barnett in the first round of the Strikeforce World Grand Prix.

Zuffa, which acquired Strikeforce in March, has cut Rogers from its roster, President Dana White told reporters on Thursday.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

"The complaint states that police later wanted to take pictures of Rogers' wife to document her bruising, but she refused and said the assault was her fault."

classic response from an overly abused wife...

im glad they canned him, he's a piece of garbage.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Human waste.

This is one of the instances that I believe in poetic justice. I hope some prisoners beat his teeth out of his head.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

He has not ying/yang balance from doing violent practice, with no way to balance.

Like a homeless man with no base.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Rogers is the biggest MMA name to make this thread. How disappointing.
    This is really my only complaint with MMA - lack of ethical teachings.

Don't get me wrong, I've known a lot of really great guys who trained MMA.

But you can't teach a bunch of young guys how to hurt people and then not teach them proper context for fighting/violence. Which is: competition or self defense - not slapping around your wife/girlfriend.

Traditional styles really do a good job pushing concepts like Wu De and Budo.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Got a lot for this thread today

There's a vid on this one if you follow the link.
    Stulken's Emotional Sentencing
    By Ben Dunsmoor
    Published: September 7, 2011, 10:00 PM

WATERTOWN, SD - A Mixed Martial Arts trainer is heading to prison for seven years for beating and killing 26-year-old Justin Jaton outside a Watertown bar in March.

Jerrin Stulken was sentenced Wednesday but pleaded guilty to manslaughter and aggravated assault a few weeks ago for punching Jaton, fracturing his skull, and causing the injuries that led to his death.

Stulken said how remorseful he was for throwing the punch that ended Justin Jaton's life during his sentencing Wednesday.

"I am not a monster that everyone seeks me to be. I have a wife and two handsome boys I love very much, I never intended this to happen," Stulken said.

More than 50 family and friends of both Jaton and Stulken packed the courtroom for the sentencing.

The Mixed Martial Arts trainer teared up as he asked for forgiveness and told Jaton's family how sorry he was sorry for what he did.

"I can't imagine what your family is going through. I grieve and pray for your family and my family every day," Stulken said.

Stulken's attorney says his client thinks about his actions constantly.

"This incident lasted about ten seconds and believe me he's thought about those ten seconds every day since then, and every night since then," Stulken’s attorney Scott Bratland said.

Jaton's family asked for the maximum sentence of 25 years. The Codington County State's Attorney read a letter from them in court.

"We have to live with the consequences of your actions every day for the rest of our lives. You can someday return to life, Justin can not," Codington County State's Attorney Dawn Elshere said as she read the letter from the family.

Stulken was ultimately sentenced to seven years in prison after his defense attorney told the judge again how sorry he was.

"He's truly remorseful because he feels he ruined two families and he feels responsible for that," Bratland said.

Judge Ronald Roehr said in no way does Wednesday’s sentence represent the life that was lost, instead it serves as a punishment for Stulken and a reminder to the community of the consequences of his actions.
    Here's another....
    Thursday, September 01, 2011
    Kelvin Fitial gets 7-day sentence for beating up businessman
    By Ferdie de la Torre Reporter

Mixed martial arts fighter Kelvin David Fitial was sentenced yesterday to seven days in prison for beating up a businessman in Garapan last year.

Fitial, 27, known as “The Big Hit,” pleaded guilty to assault and battery as part of a plea deal and was sentenced to a year in prison, all suspended except for seven days, with credit for the four days he had already spent in jail. He will begin serving the remaining three days of his sentence on Monday.

Superior Court associate judge Kenneth L. Govendo admonished Fitial to learn his lesson from this incident. “Keep your fighting in the ring. Keep it in the cage or in the octagon. Not outside,” he told Fitial.

Govendo told Fitial that he was originally charged with aggravated assault and battery because of his background as a professional mixed martial arts fighter. If Fitial violates his probation conditions, he will face one year in prison minus the seven days, plus a new charge, the judge added.

Govendo guaranteed that if Fitial returns to his courtroom for a new crime, Fitial will get the maximum sentence.

Fitial will be placed on one year of supervised probation. He was also required to pay a $500 fine, plus court assessment fee and probation fee. He was ordered to perform 120 hours of community service and write a letter of apology to the victim, Scot Thompson.

Fitial was also ordered to undergo anger management counseling at the Community Guidance Center and to stay away from and not threaten Thomson.

Fitial appeared with his counsel, Edward Arriola Sr.; assistant attorney general Eileen Escudero-Wisor appeared for the government.

Detective Jackson Jack stated in his report that Thompson had gone to the Department of Public Safety on Feb. 12, 2010, to report that Fitial beat him up along Beach Road near The Flair Bar, a nightclub in Garapan.

Thompson told police that Fitial punched him several times for no reason. Thompson, one of the owners of Dental Care Clinic, reportedly sustained a black eye.

Police said that Thompson was about to leave in a car with a friend when Fitial passed by in another vehicle and shouted at them.

Fitial, who smelled of alcohol, got out from his car, approached Thompson and his companion, who were already in their vehicle, and cussed them.

When Thompson asked if there's a problem, Fitial peppered him with punches in the face.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

One more...

MMA connection or media baiting?

Arrest Made in Put-In-Bay Murder of Martial Arts Fighter
    September 8, 2011 11:26 AM EDT

Phil Masterson, a mixed martial arts fighter, was found dead in the woods of Put-in-Bay in northern Ohio, and when an arrest was made Wednesday, the suspect also shows exposure to mixed martial arts.

Masterson, 25, went missing after going to South Bass Island over the weekend. On Monday, Masterson's family members began searching for him on the island.

His body was found in a wooded area near the Island Club cottages on Put-in-Bay Road on Tuesday, according to Ottawa County Sheriff Bob Bratton. It seemed Masterson had been involved in a serious argument until he was eventually beaten to death.

Zachary Brody, a 27-year-old man from Bowling Green, has been charged with murder, voluntary manslaughter, and felonious assault.

After reaching out to investigators, Brody was arrested on Wednesday morning, and was interviewed by Ottawa County Sheriff's deputies before he was taken to be held without bond in the Ottawa County jail.

Masterson was known as a hopeful talent in the mixed martial arts, and was seeking to fight professionally. Trained by his older brother Matt Masterson, Phil had recently won matches in northeast Ohio.

The relationship between Masterson and Brody is under investigation.

According to Brody's Facebook page, his interest includes Brazilian jiu jitsu and submission grappling.

Other than Brody, deputies are trying to track down around 20 people for interview, including those who had contact with Masterson over the weekend.

The case still holds "open question" as to whether more arrests would follow in the days ahead, according to Bratton.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

really sorry about last night?

MMA fighter Michael Whitehead makes no-contest plea in sex assault case
    Fighter’s plea does not admit guilt, but he will have to register as sex offender

By Dave Toplikar (contact)
    Monday, Sept. 12, 2011 | 12:06 p.m.

A mixed martial arts fighter who was featured in Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter" series is expected to be sentenced to probation early next year for an alleged sexual assault on two women that occurred April 10, 2010, in his Las Vegas home.

However, the plea Michael Whitehead negotiated with prosecutors will still mean he will have to register as a sex offender — and will face a lifetime of court supervision.

Whitehead, 30, known as "Iron Mike" Whitehead, pleaded guilty this morning under the Alford court decision to a charge of attempted sexual assault at his arraignment in Clark County District Court.

Whitehead will be sentenced at 9 a.m. Jan. 19, 2012, before Judge Douglas W. Herndon, following a presentencing psycho-sexual evaluation of his case by the court's parole and probation division, according to Arraignment Hearing Master Melissa De La Garza.

Whitehead, who appeared out of custody, was represented by attorney William Terry, who declined to make a comment after the arraignment.

During Whitehead's arraignment, Terry told the judge that Whitehead had negotiated with the district attorney's office to make the Alford plea to the lesser offense. Whitehead had been arrested on charges of sexual assault, attempted sexual assault and open and gross lewdness and also faced possible drug charges involving marijuana found growing in his home.

Terry said that under the negotiated agreement, the state would make no recommendation at the time of sentencing, providing Whitehead is not found to be a high-risk offender. He also said that any of Whitehead's weapons that were confiscated by Metro Police will be forfeited.

"You understand that you're being charged with attempt sexual assault, a category B felony? How do you plead to that charge?" De La Garza asked.

"Alford," Whitehead said.

"Guilty pursuant to the Alford decision?"

"Yes," he said.

"Sir, do you understand that decision allows you to enter into a plea where you're not admitting that you did anything wrong, but you want to accept the negotiation rather than go to trial and face a harsher penalty? Is that what you're doing here today?" the judge asked.

Whitehead told her yes and said no one was forcing him into entering that plea.

The judge told him that because of his plea, the court would have to sentence him to state prison for a term ranging between two and 20 years, along with the requirements to pay an administrative assessment fee.

She also told him that he would not be eligible for probation unless the psycho-sexual evaluation certifies he does not represent a high risk to re-offend.

The judge told him that by his guilty plea he would be subject to lifetime supervision and would be required to register as a sex offender.

De La Garza also told him that sentencing would be up to the court and that the district attorney could not promise him leniency or special treatment.

The alleged incident happened April 10, 2010, when a woman filed a police report that the MMA fighter had assaulted her.

The woman told police she and a friend had gone to Whitehead's home for a barbecue, then after drinking, decided not to drive home, according to a police report.

The report said Whitehead told the women they could sleep in his bed.

One of the women said she awoke to find her pants down and Whitehead having sex with her in the bed. Although she repeatedly demanded that he stop, he didn't for about three minutes, according to the police report.

After the alleged incident, Whitehead sat in a chair in the bedroom, police said. The second woman, who had been next to the woman on the bed, said she witnessed the alleged assault, according to the police report. The second woman alleged that Whitehead had also groped her during the incident, the report said.

When police went to Whitehead’s home with a search warrant, detectives discovered that one of the upstairs bedrooms was being used to house a marijuana grow operation with more than 40 plants, according to a police report. However, no charges were filed concerning the marijuana plants.

After turning himself in on April 14, Whitehead was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on a charge of sexual assault, attempted sexual assault and open and gross lewdness. Whitehead posted $14,000 bail and was released that same day.

Police said after Whitehead surrendered to authorities, police were contacted by the woman, who said she received a text message from Whitehead’s phone that said “Babe I’m really sorry about last night!! I’m very ashamed!” Police said the woman thought it was in reference to the sexual assault incident.

According to Sherdog.com, Whitehead’s record is 26 wins and seven losses. The 6-foot-1, 261-pound fighter lists Salt Lake City as his home.

He became more widely known when he was featured in the second season of Spike TV's "The Ultimate Fighter."
    Some one was way too stoned to think that such a pathetic text would fix things...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips